Jam Session - Spain (corea) Performance
Darius Wave
Jun 4 2015, 11:30 AM
Instructor
I know I'm abd guy who most ofen comes back to share some of his own work but unfortuantely not much time left after after all the things I do everyday. I miss that forum though....

Here's a video from a jam session we lately played with a few of my friends. Spain by Chick Corea - I really dig that song smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Jun 4 2015, 02:43 PM
Learning Tone Master
I truly enjoyed this video smile.gif Your solo sounds amazing and perfect melodic!! Also I liked very much the piano part which stayed in the same shining melodic side wink.gif
It's the first time when I listen this song and not gives me a tired feeling. Believe me I'm not kidding.

Was a really nice surprise and a door to realize that, when you have a good sense of melody it doesn't matter if you choose to play jazz, fusion, etc..... everything will sound awesome. You always prove this thing with every played note smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 04:39 PM