Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Some Cool Stuff For Gmc Musicians To Check Out.
shredmandan
post Jul 22 2007, 02:47 AM
Post #1

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 1.260

Hello Everyone
I have been looking for a free drum machine online .I havent found exactly what im looking for but i found alot of programs for guitar that are completly free or atleast a free trial period.This doesnot mean you have to give out a credit card or anything like that it's free and legal.I would like some people to try out some of the programs and if you come acros something you like post it here and let everyone know so we can all use it.Hope this info benifits some people on GMC.Follow or type in link below.

Take Care biggrin.gif

Shredmandan

http://harmony-central.com/software/windows/guitar.html

This post has been edited by shredmandan: Jul 22 2007, 02:48 AM

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Neth
post Jul 22 2007, 03:09 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 2.330

QUOTE (shredmandan @ Jul 22 2007, 03:47 AM) *
Hello Everyone
I have been looking for a free drum machine online .I havent found exactly what im looking for but i found alot of programs for guitar that are completly free or atleast a free trial period.This doesnot mean you have to give out a credit card or anything like that it's free and legal.I would like some people to try out some of the programs and if you come acros something you like post it here and let everyone know so we can all use it.Hope this info benifits some people on GMC.Follow or type in link below.

Take Care biggrin.gif

Shredmandan

http://harmony-central.com/software/windows/guitar.html

Sounds cool, but is it me or doesn't the link work?

+Quote Post
shredmandan
post Jul 22 2007, 03:17 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 1.260

QUOTE (Neth @ Jul 21 2007, 10:09 PM) *
Sounds cool, but is it me or doesn't the link work?

Your right i just tryed it to and it's not sending you were it should but thats the address when i veiw it.You can try and type in most of these key words in link at a google search or something and you should find it.There all kinds of stuff there and definatly worth the time to find it.Sorry about the posted link not working correctly wink.gif

Ok if the link isnt working go to google and type harmony central guitar software windows and it will be the first listing on top .Click on it and there it should be smile.gif

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
post Jul 22 2007, 07:20 AM
Post #4

Moderator - low level high stakes
Group Icon

Group: GMC Senior
Member No.: 2.194

QUOTE (shredmandan @ Jul 22 2007, 04:17 AM) *
Your right i just tryed it to and it's not sending you were it should but thats the address when i veiw it.You can try and type in most of these key words in link at a google search or something and you should find it.There all kinds of stuff there and definatly worth the time to find it.Sorry about the posted link not working correctly wink.gif
Ok if the link isnt working go to google and type harmony central guitar software windows and it will be the first listing on top .Click on it and there it should be smile.gif

Think the closest you can get as a direct link is http://www.harmony-central.com/Software/Windows/. Harmony database doesn't like direct links that don't end in a / and also wants the first letter of the database header to be a capital.

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th May 2017 - 10:29 AM