Ear Training
Im here to succe...
Sep 4 2015, 08:25 PM
GMC:er
Hi guys, i'm not sure if i've already posted about this before, but i find ear training difficult. I even find it difficult when watching a youtube video to work out what people are playing and i can physically see it!

I'm currently tackling this michael landau video on youtube & although i can see it, i still don't know what he's playing & It's frustrating because i really love the riffs he's playing and i want to be able to play them immediately! haha.

Any advice?

Michael Landau

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Im here to succeed: Sep 4 2015, 08:27 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phil66
Sep 6 2015, 05:42 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Come over to the ear trading workshop HERE

Start from the beginning, submit your answers for Gab to check. It's not a quick thing to train ears to recognise pitches.

Cheers

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Phil66: Sep 7 2015, 07:11 AM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 7 2015, 05:10 AM
Instructor
Phil has given the right answer! Join the workout! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Im here to succe...
Sep 11 2015, 10:07 AM
GMC:er
Sorry for the late reply, yeah i'm definitely going to give that a go. I'll let you know how i get on smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 11 2015, 05:49 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Im here to succeed @ Sep 11 2015, 06:07 AM) *
Sorry for the late reply, yeah i'm definitely going to give that a go. I'll let you know how i get on smile.gif

Great! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:16 PM