Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Funny Commercial
jstcrsn
post Oct 11 2015, 02:55 PM
Post #1

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 4.733

of course for those that are smart enough to just bend a little bit more huh.gif

This post has been edited by jstcrsn: Oct 11 2015, 02:57 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
post Oct 11 2015, 03:40 PM
Post #2

GMC Founder & Rocker
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 2

that was weird biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
klasaine
post Oct 12 2015, 02:45 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 17.304

Bravo!
That was great.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
post Oct 12 2015, 08:14 PM
Post #4

Learning Apprentice Player

Member No.: 19.975

What makes it weirder is that it is an actual product!! This advert is not a joke smile.gif

http://www.squattypotty.co.uk/ laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

GMC CERTIFICATE

“Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in installments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.”
Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Mertay
post Oct 12 2015, 09:34 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Group: GMC Senior
Member No.: 18.294

This is called an alaturka toilet (I don't know if the turks actually invented it);

For years I've heard it is healthier but never gave thought about it biggrin.gif

The position is the same (to squattypotty) except user is on his/her feet. I hate it cause its so unconfortable and always wondered how old people could use it.

It's way easier to clean and keep it clean, thats why I only see them in low profile public use places (cafe etc.) and not in anyones home anymore.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Arpeggio
post Oct 18 2015, 01:57 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 15.994

QUOTE (Mertay @ Oct 12 2015, 09:34 PM) *
This is called an alaturka toilet (I don't know if the turks actually invented it);

For years I've heard it is healthier but never gave thought about it biggrin.gif

The position is the same (to squattypotty) except user is on his/her feet. I hate it cause its so unconfortable and always wondered how old people could use it.

It's way easier to clean and keep it clean, thats why I only see them in low profile public use places (cafe etc.) and not in anyones home anymore.

Good point. The Japanese having been pooping like that for years. I think the nearest thing a person can do on a conventional western toilet is to lean forward with elbows propped on knees. That's what I do and it's been care free dookies ever since.

If you think that's weird look up "poo enema" lol, where the poop of a healthy person is put into an unhealthy persons butt to re-balance the many kinds of bacteria that are important in the colon.

This post has been edited by Arpeggio: Oct 18 2015, 01:58 PM

--------------------
Founder of new startup social network site that brings the good aspects of MySpace, Twitter and FaceBook together.

MyTwitFace.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th September 2017 - 06:13 AM