> Freeware Dynamic Eq
Mertay
post Nov 18 2015, 04:27 PM
Post #1

GMC:er
Group Icon

Group: GMC Senior
Member No.: 18.294

There is a payware version of this too if needed; http://www.tokyodawn.net/tdr-nova/

Note that its a professional tool, if anyone never needed a multiband compressor then go to the same developers regular eq as its cool too.

For those who never heard of a dynamic eq, its usage is just like a eq+multiband compressor but you don't have to deal with crossovers. Aside fine tuning an eq by using he dynamic features, it can work like a deesser or leveling compressor too, check manual.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
post Nov 19 2015, 01:48 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 8.794

That is a darn nice plugin!! It looks a lot like the channel EQ in LOGIC X which I like quite a bit smile.gif

QUOTE (Mertay @ Nov 18 2015, 11:27 AM) *
There is a payware version of this too if needed; http://www.tokyodawn.net/tdr-nova/

Note that its a professional tool, if anyone never needed a multiband compressor then go to the same developers regular eq as its cool too.

For those who never heard of a dynamic eq, its usage is just like a eq+multiband compressor but you don't have to deal with crossovers. Aside fine tuning an eq by using he dynamic features, it can work like a deesser or leveling compressor too, check manual.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
post Nov 19 2015, 10:49 AM
Post #3

Instructor
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 17.069

Yeah, it looks ultra professional and userfriendly. I was trying to download it but seems like I've achieved nothing but an e-mail subscription to their site sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mertay
post Nov 19 2015, 12:00 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: GMC Senior
Member No.: 18.294

QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Nov 19 2015, 09:49 AM) *
Yeah, it looks ultra professional and userfriendly. I was trying to download it but seems like I've achieved nothing but an e-mail subscription to their site sad.gif

interesting, try a different browser the moment you click to download any installer first you accept terms then immediatly can download. The subscription isn't mandatory.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th January 2017 - 09:48 AM