Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New Song, Instrumental
enlo22
post Nov 20 2015, 03:41 AM
Post #1

Learning Guitar Hero

Group: Members
Member No.: 14.670

made this song kinda got inspiration from gorod, i love their technicality mixed with melody. Let me know what you guys think. I appreciate the feedback as always. if you have questions feel free and i'll answer link to the song

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
post Nov 20 2015, 11:35 AM
Post #2

Learning Rock Star

Member No.: 18.479

It's always a pleasure to listen your songs because are very well done from any point of view smile.gif

I listened this song for many times and I still keep my opinion about the part which start at 0:48. This was a really killer and tasty idea. You know, it's truly awesome how sometimes simple chords/riffs/licks can make the listener to push the repeat button for many times wink.gif
As an conclusion, definitely "Anxiety", "Two worlds" and "World decay" are my favorite songs from your compositions smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
post Nov 20 2015, 02:25 PM
Post #3

Instructor
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 1.289

Fantastic track man! I also feel totally happy and start moving my head when the riff at 00:48 starts. It's pure magic!! And then, when the solo starts, I have a liberating feeling...

I only find some notes of the solo weird. Maybe so dissonant or not the best choices in my opinion.

Another detail, be careful with timing starting at 2:16.

Keep on rocking mate!!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
enlo22
post Nov 20 2015, 05:48 PM
Post #4

Learning Guitar Hero

Member No.: 14.670

QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Nov 20 2015, 10:35 AM) *
It's always a pleasure to listen your songs because are very well done from any point of view smile.gif

I listened this song for many times and I still keep my opinion about the part which start at 0:48. This was a really killer and tasty idea. You know, it's truly awesome how sometimes simple chords/riffs/licks can make the listener to push the repeat button for many times wink.gif
As an conclusion, definitely "Anxiety", "Two worlds" and "World decay" are my favorite songs from your compositions smile.gif

haha thanks monica, yeah most people seem to like that riff! it's very simple but fun to play smile.gif

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Nov 20 2015, 01:25 PM) *
Fantastic track man! I also feel totally happy and start moving my head when the riff at 00:48 starts. It's pure magic!! And then, when the solo starts, I have a liberating feeling...

I only find some notes of the solo weird. Maybe so dissonant or not the best choices in my opinion.

Another detail, be careful with timing starting at 2:16.

Keep on rocking mate!!

thank you gabe, I just caught that at arund 2:16 as well, a bit rushed! thanks for pointing that out. As for the solo i still can't seem to find the notes :/ i used a chromatic note in there but that's all ican recall

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
post Nov 21 2015, 09:45 PM
Post #5

Learning Apprentice Player

Member No.: 19.975

I really liked it, I think I'll get it in my car wink.gif

Thank you smile.gif

--------------------

AWARD

“Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in installments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.”
Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Nick6373
post Nov 22 2015, 09:04 AM
Post #6

GMC:er

Member No.: 20.551

I love it so much lol. Especially the riff at 0:08. And the solo is really nice haha. Awesome job man!

+Quote Post
TylerT
post Nov 24 2015, 06:35 PM
Post #7

Guitar Hero

Member No.: 2.856

Wow ! Haven't seen someone who actually records awesome tones out of a real amp in a while... Kudos to you my friend. It sounds awesome !

Song sounds killer |m|

-Tyler T

--------------------
My Website
My Youtube

Main Guitars:
- Agile Interceptor Pro 725
- EBMM John Petrucci Signature
- Axl Badwater

Amps/Effects:
- Avid Eleven Rack
- Hughes & Kettner Switchblade
- Pod X3 Live

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th January 2017 - 01:21 AM