Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Strings For Schecter?
Jeffrey
post Jul 28 2007, 09:18 AM
Post #1

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 1.775

ok so if you look at my signature you can see my guitar. I want to know what are the best brand/gauge of string for this guitar.(incase you cant see it if its to small ; Schecter C-1 FR Hellraiser) I play Hard Rock or Metal mostly but I occasionally mix in some slow jams with finger picking. but anywho what do you guys think is the best for this and why?

--------------------
My Guitar:
IPB Image

Schecter FR C-1 Hellraiser
CONSTRUCTION/SCALE: Set-Neck w/ Ultra Access /25.5"
BODY: Mahogany w/ Quilted Maple Top
NECK/FINGERBOARD: 3-pc. Mahogany/Rosewood
FRETS: 24 X-Jumbo
INLAYS: Gothic Cross
PICKUPS: EMG active 81/85
ELECTRONICS: Vol/Vol/Tone/3-Way switch
BRIDGE: Original Floyd Rose Tremolo
BINDING: Abalone
TUNERS: Grover
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rock
post Jul 28 2007, 06:24 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 1.285

QUOTE (Jeffrey @ Jul 28 2007, 09:18 AM) *
ok so if you look at my signature you can see my guitar. I want to know what are the best brand/gauge of string for this guitar.(incase you cant see it if its to small ; Schecter C-1 FR Hellraiser) I play Hard Rock or Metal mostly but I occasionally mix in some slow jams with finger picking. but anywho what do you guys think is the best for this and why?

I have the C-1 Classic. I was planning on getting this one next. How do you like it? Sorry, can't recommend strings for certain, but I believe there are some decent threads that already discuss this subject in general.

+Quote Post
Jeffrey
post Jul 28 2007, 07:04 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 1.775

QUOTE (Rock @ Jul 28 2007, 10:24 AM) *
I have the C-1 Classic. I was planning on getting this one next. How do you like it? Sorry, can't recommend strings for certain, but I believe there are some decent threads that already discuss this subject in general.

Yea i bought this guitar about a month ago, I is by far the best decision i've ever made. It was extremely different from my strat so i had to get used to it but, now it is awesome. The fretboard is kind of in the middle range when speaking of thickness... My strat is thin then my gibson is thicker, ad this baby is the sweet spot inbetween=P I love the EMG pick-up; makes for great sound quality for my style. if you like hard rock/metal get this guitar.

--------------------
My Guitar:
IPB Image

Schecter FR C-1 Hellraiser
CONSTRUCTION/SCALE: Set-Neck w/ Ultra Access /25.5"
BODY: Mahogany w/ Quilted Maple Top
NECK/FINGERBOARD: 3-pc. Mahogany/Rosewood
FRETS: 24 X-Jumbo
INLAYS: Gothic Cross
PICKUPS: EMG active 81/85
ELECTRONICS: Vol/Vol/Tone/3-Way switch
BRIDGE: Original Floyd Rose Tremolo
BINDING: Abalone
TUNERS: Grover

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th May 2017 - 05:16 AM