> Rules

Here is where the magic happens: the REC board turns bedroom guitarists into real pros. Remember - it doesn't matter if you fail or pass, as long as you keep posting REC takes you will progress.

The entries will be graded by a number of instructors. After grading, members will be accredited with the appropriate points if they pass, and adjustments will be made to their REC level.
Passing grade is 6 or higher.

* Submit your REC take!
* More info
* Score board
* Recording tutorial

Buckethead Style II, Lesson By Gabriel Leopardi
Grade
1-10
1 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
2 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
3 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
4 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
5 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
6 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
7 [ 3 ] ** [100.00%]
8 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
9 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
10 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 3

Anese
Jan 24 2016, 07:43 AM
Learning Roadie
Original lesson: Buckethead Style II by Gabriel Leopardi

Hello smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Anese: Jan 24 2016, 07:45 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 24 2016, 03:28 PM
Instructor
Hi Anese!

We are working on this and some other lessons at the mentoring program so the idea here is that you receive feedback from other students to complement my comments.

You are a really hard worker and your playing keeps on improving. There is room to improvements here but I know how you have progressed and I'm proud.

Keep on the great job!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Jan 26 2016, 04:35 PM
Instructor
I see you're hard working with Gabriel and yes - the results are clearly visible smile.gif Like Gabriel wrote - some things can still be improved but overall impression after watching full take is really good. I can also add that Gabriel walked you through all this stuff well enough that I hardly find any obvious mistakes. I would rather say there is some fluency missing that may be hard to master at the moment. Those are ultra tiny details like vibrato speed and depth, bending timmming and consistency that would make this take sound like a pro. Anyway you're on the very good path to get there being clean and respecting each note. I can also notice your proper hand position (in both cases). Well done smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jan 28 2016, 02:28 PM
Instructor
Hey man this is really good. Your timing and control is strong. There's nothing that leaps out and says "this is bad!"

The only thing that was obvious to my ears was that a couple of the clean bends were a little out of pitch, a bit too sharp.

Also try to work on improving vibrato with your index finger, it's not quite as controlled and natural as when you use your other fingers.

Great work!

+Quote Post
Fran
Jan 29 2016, 02:15 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Pass: 7

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 06:54 AM