Game Of Thrones: He's Alive Again!
Todd Simpson
May 2 2016, 11:08 PM
GMC:er
One of my fave characters on the series, John Snow, was killed off last season and the producers said he was DONE. But whaddya know, a bit of fan outcry and the red witch brings him back to life!! smile.gif

Now that he died, he is released from his vow to the black watch. Which is probably why he had to die. Now he is free to seek some revenge smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mertay
May 2 2016, 11:26 PM
heeheh yeah smile.gif

I really enjoy the show but have 2-3 die-hard fan friends and they're really psyched about it, they consumed a lot of time of mine today about this biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
GregH
May 3 2016, 12:24 AM
Well technically, what they kept saying was that he was really dead. And I guess that was correct. He just got better.

+Quote Post
Spock
May 3 2016, 07:23 PM
Right, they said something like, "there is no doubt that John Snow IS dead". and from that statement alone we all knew he was coming back, but I figured it would be either at the very end of the season, or maybe in the form of dreams or something.

Now, I see Tomlin turning evil like his mother and Jon Snow bumping uglies with the sweet little Mother of Dragons and them ruling the iron throne together.

It takes dragon steel (or something like that) to kill the white walkers. So he is going to have to form an alliance with her.

Technically they are already related in that her oldest brother is Jon Snow's father - but that sort of thing never stopped Martin from making it part of the story anyway. Plus - who wouldn't shack up with Daenerys Targaryen?

This post has been edited by Spock: May 3 2016, 07:23 PM

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 3 2016, 08:38 PM
The dark horse is BRAN STARK who is a "WARG" and can control animals/people etc. He is learning from the 3 eyed raven and I"ll be he can even control.....Dragons smile.gif And more than one person at a time, eg. small army. i think he is going to be crucial in the big battle for the big chair smile.gif Also, the secret of John Snow having Royal blood really makes things interesting. Now he's the "bastard" boy with Kings blood, half brother to the ex lords of winterfell. So he has a blood claim to the throne and winterfell and his little half brother is a warg. Battle to follow with the dragon lady unless they team up smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 09:50 PM