I Love This Guy ! I Love This Car, I Love This Engine, no ! i can't close my mounth, it's open for too much time
fzalfa
May 3 2016, 06:11 PM
Learning Roadie
All is here !

This Guy is the best car tester i have found at tv and on the net
This car is ojne of my fav, i had some of and still love them
This engins is the nicest on the earth, the most musical....

Laurent

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

<div align="left"> Yes, i love badges.....
</div>
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
klasaine
May 4 2016, 12:59 AM
GMC:er
One of my fave all time automobiles!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
May 4 2016, 01:19 PM
Instructor
I'm not that much obsessed about cars (usually cares only about do my cab will fit in the trunk) but sometimes I do enjoy watching good old GT's smile.gif This one sounds really good - it could be a reference to a car sound engine like 440Hz is a reference for our current tuning system smile.gif

+Quote Post
fzalfa
May 5 2016, 09:07 AM
Learning Roadie
Hi

i actualy own two Alfa Romeo:

- one 156 TI 2.4Jtdm 20v , ecu tuned, about 210cv, diesel..... with a nice audio system.... for listening metal while driving
- one 156 2.5 V6 24v, ecu tuned, BMC filter, about 220cv petrol, no audio system.

why ? listen !

https://soundcloud.com/laurent-377054242/156-v6-25

i can't be shy if i meet a ferrari or else at the red light !

and i have own numeros of theses one:

Alfa 75 Turbo Evo. not musical as the V6, but kickin ass ! and can give more than 300 bhp with a little tuning.

i really like this guy cause, i can feel the same emotion with this car as he have in the video, i still have give smiles in the same time , for the same reason, and this is a real pleasure and an everyday surprise when you drive this f***in car ! smile.gif

He also do a try of a maserati biturbo 2.24v, witch i still owned too (i owned the racing version with more power 287bhp vs 245)

i owned the alfa 75 evo and the maserati at the same time, and both are different, but my love go to the alfa.

Laurent

This post has been edited by fzalfa: May 5 2016, 09:09 AM

--------------------

<div align="left"> Yes, i love badges.....
</div>

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:15 PM