Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
post Jun 29 2016, 10:09 AM
Post #42

Learning Roadie

Group: Members
Member No.: 14.225

The biggest problem with the Brexit thing is the campaigns on both sides were full of lies and scaremongering, it was so hard to find actual facts on both sides.

One of the biggest lies from the Leave campaign which would have influenced a huge amount of people is 'We give £350 Million to the EU a week, let's fund the NHS instead'

This is just after the huge public support for junior doctors striking over unfair contracts which would put them working a dangerous amount of hours and their hourly rate being nearly minimum wage in some cases.

All the main people from the Leave campaign are backtracking on this one now.

--------------------
Currently Working on

PosterBoy's Modern Riffing with Gabriel

PosterBoy's Bootcamp with Todd

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Axe Fx Ultra - GCP Pro

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
post Jun 29 2016, 09:48 PM
Post #43

GMC:er
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 8.794

Just for reference, here is an example of a vid about Brexit (and it's impact on the U.S. and Britain) that isn't hard core one sided. It's not got a lot of "agenda" built in. It is more of an objective, financial look at what the results might be. Granted, far less entertaining than some of the vids I've seen here on GMC in political threads smile.gif But a bit more objective imho.

Here is a another vid that I've selected due to it's lack of "man on the street" interviews. It's one of the leaders of the Brexit trying to walk back one of the big campaign promises about using former EU taxes to fun the national health service. This was one of the major factors folks cited in voting leave. sad.gif

After all of our back and forth about one sided vids, maybe post one from the other side of whatever argument, goodness knows there are plenty to choose from, just to give each post a bit more balance? The thing that takes away from vids like this made by BOTH sides of any given argument is the obvious cherry picking, so at least get a cherry picking vid from the other end? Or maybe some "experts" talking about brexit? If we all took this approach, I really think it would encourage a more balanced conversation. smile.gif

QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Jun 28 2016, 08:54 PM) *
more of those informed college edjumacted people with them thar smarts [youtub..

Bingo smile.gif After the vote, it was like "what? 350mil per week for NHS? uhhh. stammer....uhhh, that was a mistake". During the vote, both sides were getting "creative" with the truth. Now we get to see the fallout.

QUOTE (PosterBoy @ Jun 29 2016, 05:09 AM) *
The biggest problem with the Brexit thing is the campaigns on both sides were full of lies and scaremongering, it was so hard to find actual facts on both sides.

One of the biggest lies from the Leave campaign which would have influenced a huge amount of people is 'We give £350 Million to the EU a week, let's fund the NHS instead'

This is just after the huge public support for junior doctors striking over unfair contracts which would put them working a dangerous amount of hours and their hourly rate being nearly minimum wage in some cases.

All the main people from the Leave campaign are backtracking on this one now.

I tried to make a similar point in terms of Demographics, and tied it to the nationalist movement rising in the U.S. which has similarities in terms of demographics. Sadly, folks seemed to take it very very personally. As some sort of attack, which is was never meant to be. sad.gif

The root of all of this IMHO goes back to economic frustration and anger leading to a very angry electorate. As I posted previously. Until that portion of the Globe (not just the U.S.) begins to feel some sort of economic security, and an overall sense of safety, this trend is set to continue and in fact, get much worse, sadly. sad.gif

QUOTE (fkalich @ Jun 28 2016, 05:10 PM) *
What our forefathers did wisely, was put in checks and balances into our political system to prevent a radical vote like this, to protect the people from themselves. Hell, perhaps the recent Orlando incident may have been what put brexit over the top, the vote that could have gone the other way last month, next month, six months from now. It should never have been put up to popular vote like this. People can elect a president, but they can get rid of him in a few years. England is stuck with this now.

Also regarding the demographics, that the old tended to vote for brexit, the young to stay. the less educated tended more to vote for brexit, the better educated to stay.

That is not to insult anyone without a degree. Hell Bill Gates only was at MIT one year. Two of my best friends left college, one for a great business opportunity the other because he had to get married and needed to support a family. My best buddy at the dog park left college his last year, a really sharp guy. That is not a personal thing, not an individual thing. These are general indicators reflecting averages, but all the world is a bell curve.

I was listening to NPR (national public radio) this morning and they were interviewing students and teachers at a college, who were saying the same things, a ill informed public carried the day, and now their futures are quite screwed to an extent as a result, the opportunities they had, expect to have, are not swept away from them. It is really quite sad, I feel for them.

I also heard that British bonds have been downgraded, economic forecasts now have fallen. Don't ignore the money men, whether it is betting on sports teams or betting on an economy, they tend to be the ones closest to the mark.

Regarding anyone laying into me, I don't really mind, so long as nobody takes a swing at me, I believe is saying cool. I was not always this way, but with 6 dogs I had a choice, learn to say cool, or lose my mind. I think the same thing happens to parents with a lot of kids.

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Jun 30 2016, 01:17 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
post Jun 30 2016, 02:23 AM
Post #44

Member No.: 4.733

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jun 29 2016, 09:48 PM) *
After all of our back and forth about one sided vids, maybe post one from the other side of whatever argument, goodness knows there are plenty to choose from, just to give each post a bit more balance? The thing that takes away from vids like this made by BOTH sides of any given argument is the obvious cherry picking, so at least get a cherry picking vid from the other end? Or maybe some "experts" talking about brexit? If we all took this approach, I really think it would encourage a more balanced conversation. smile.gif

You definitely showed what I have been moaning about , Your arrogance leads your preconceived notions that our posts ( videos ) are biased and there fore you don't even need to bother reading/ watching them . So much for the party that hears all veiws and excepts all people.

All these studies / videos about were in response to the notion that the side with Bachelor degrees was some how smarter(and thats why the ill informed won the day) the videos showing truly how smart people are running around college campasses and the studies / video had no bias in them . There was a comedian doing one , a psychiatrist from another, A report based off of the Intercollegiate studies institute and a Blog that pretty much paralled fcalich points about not reading or understanding history and these are the 5 reasons he had
1. Zero understanding of history
2. Don't grab the importance of globalization
3. No liability for ones actions
4. Dependent on grade welfare to graduate
5. think effort is optional
go ahead read them and you see how much bias is in their

and on fcalich's comment on NPR
"I was listening to NPR (national public radio) this morning and they were interviewing students and teachers at a college, who were saying the same things, a ill informed public carried the day, and now their futures are quite screwed to an extent as a result, the opportunities they had, expect to have, are not swept away from them. It is really quite sad, I feel for them.

Here is an editorial from Washington times stating NPR's and other bias http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/j...rnalism-on-npr/

We have to go thru hoops to find sources that you won't turn your nose up at , but it won't matter . I do have a question though , Why do you get to determine what is biased and not , Did obama die and make you president

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
post Jun 30 2016, 04:24 AM
Post #45

Group Icon

Ok, first up, let's try not calling each other "arrogant". I can assure you that I try very hard to take as balanced an approach as possible and spend most of my time biting my tongue in an effort to retain an air of civility and community. So tossing out accusations of "arrogance" seems entirely un called for sad.gif I've not used negatively charged words on purpose. I would hope we could all give that a shot smile.gif

Also, I never once mentioned you or anyone. So to say "our" posts, infers things that were simply never stated. I deliberately did not throw any accusations at anyone, on purpose. Also, avoided any words like arrogance, and also avoided choosing "ignorance" and a plethora of other words as they are simply not helpful.

Also never suggested that I didn't bother viewing/reading. I do bother to read and watch. And no matter how I feel about a given post/vid, I always try to reply in as calm a manner as possible, without throwing stones, as such behavior, again, just doesn't help anything or anyone imho. My suggestion was that everyone offer a more balanced collection in the hopes that can all begin to appreciate a given argument as a whole, not just from a single perspective. That was my point. It seems to have not been clear enough. sad.gif

Back to the "smarter vs dumber" thing. Let me say I personally am not suggesting anyone is dumber than anyone else. Or smarter than anyone else. I made a statistical correlation based solely on the data, as I posted previously. That's all. It's been inferred then that my point was to "call people stupid". I assure that was not my point. In our country, most folks don't have a college education. Yet they make up the bulk of the electorate. I'd never presume to say the bulk of country is "stupid" just because they lack a college degree. I don't think it's true, so I'd never say such a thing. I keep having to state this. Must not have been clear enough the last few times, so I"m happy to restate.

The video you posted does show some silly folks to be sure smile.gif There are silly folks on both sides. Let's go ahead and concede that before we have to post endless video responses showing folks from both camps saying/doing silly things. Can we at least meet there? Or are you suggesting that vids showing trumpers looking/being/sounding silly don't exist or are all fake? Let's spare ourselves that endless loop. Please.

To say the vid had "no bias" is not something you can honestly justify. It was nicely picked together showing some truly misinformed folks. I"ve been on college campuses, and attended debates on them. I can assure you that there are in fact, students who are quite articulate and shockingly intelligent. I had the pleasure of teaching many of them. None of them are in that vid. sad.gif

To be sure, there are many students who fit the negative criteria you listed. Certainly. There are also quite a few who do not. I didn't see folks who don't fall under those criteria represented. Thus, the appearance of bias. Here is the simple definition from WEBSTERS.

<h2 class="card-box-title">Simple Definition of bias</h2>
  • : a tendency to believe that some people, ideas, etc., are better than others that usually results in treating some people unfairly
  • : a strong interest in something or ability to do something
Anyone watching the vid, couldn't help but get a very certain impression. Which makes sense as that was what the video was constructed to convey. Just because some folks agree with the given results, doesn't remove the bias. In order to balance it, there would need to be footage of students who were informed, articulate, and intelligent. I didn't see any of that. Having taught at the University level, I can tell you from personal experience, it does in fact exist.

Fkalich was talking about brexit. When he said "the ill informed carried the day", it was voters in Britain. Not students in the U.S. The students in the U.S. didn't carry the day. It can be argued that Britain has put it's future in a very uncertain state due to the brexit vote. It remains to be seen.

P.S. Nobody has to go through hoops. Let's all just avoid sources that are known to be a bit more biased than somebody in a neutral position would tend to accept. Right wing blogs, for example. Or notorious right wing radio guys like Rush Limbaugh. Or notorious web guys like Alex Jones. If we can confine our discussion to the facts, we may be able to actually make some progress and learn a bit about both sides of a given argument. Thus why I have suggested we agree on a few "Trusted Sources" that seem ok to anyone on any side of any argument. You might call them "Authoritative Sources". I"ve suggested PEW RESEARCH, and the CONGRESSIONAL BUDGET OFFICE, and the CENSUS. These are about as close as we are ever gonna get. But I"m open to any source that we can vet. Please feel free to suggest some. smile.gif

P.S. JSTCRSN: I dont' see you much on the site in terms of vids/collabs/recs, etc. much anymore.
Are you still playing? If so, I invite you to join in our other activities beyond political posts and what not as the music is the entire reason for the site in the first place. smile.gif

QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Jun 29 2016, 09:23 PM) *
You definitely showed what I have been moaning about , Your arrogance leads your preconceived notions that our posts ( videos ) are biased and there fore you don't even need to bother reading/ watching them . So much for the party that hears all veiws and excepts all people.

All these studies / videos about were in response to the notion that the side with Bachelor degrees was some how smarter(and thats why the ill informed won the day) the videos showing truly how smart people are running around college campasses and the studies / video had no bias in them . There was a comedian doing one , a psychiatrist from another, A report based off of the Intercollegiate studies institute and a Blog that pretty much paralled fcalich points about not reading or understanding history and these are the 5 reasons he had
1. Zero understanding of history
2. Don't grab the importance of globalization
3. No liability for ones actions
4. Dependent on grade welfare to graduate
5. think effort is optional
go ahead read them and you see how much bias is in their

and on fcalich's comment on NPR
"I was listening to NPR (national public radio) this morning and they were interviewing students and teachers at a college, who were saying the same things, a ill informed public carried the day, and now their futures are quite screwed to an extent as a result, the opportunities they had, expect to have, are not swept away from them. It is really quite sad, I feel for them.

Here is an editorial from Washington times stating NPR's and other bias http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/j...rnalism-on-npr/

We have to go thru hoops to find sources that you won't turn your nose up at , but it won't matter . I do have a question though , Why do you get to determine what is biased and not , Did obama die and make you president

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Jun 30 2016, 04:38 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
post Jun 30 2016, 12:24 PM
Post #46

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jun 30 2016, 04:24 AM) *
Ok, first up, let's try not calling each other "arrogant". I can assure you that I try very hard to take as balanced an approach as possible and spend most of my time biting my tongue in an effort to retain an air of civility and community. So tossing out accusations of "arrogance" seems entirely un called for sad.gif I've not used negatively charged words on purpose. I would hope we could all give that a shot smile.gif

Also, I never once mentioned you or anyone. So to say "our" posts, infers things that were simply never stated. I deliberately did not throw any accusations at anyone, on purpose. Also, avoided any words like arrogance, and also avoided choosing "ignorance" and a plethora of other words as they are simply not helpful.

Also never suggested that I didn't bother viewing/reading. I do bother to read and watch. And no matter how I feel about a given post/vid, I always try to reply in as calm a manner as possible, without throwing stones, as such behavior, again, just doesn't help anything or anyone imho. My suggestion was that everyone offer a more balanced collection in the hopes that can all begin to appreciate a given argument as a whole, not just from a single perspective. That was my point. It seems to have not been clear enough. sad.gif

Back to the "smarter vs dumber" thing. Let me say I personally am not suggesting anyone is dumber than anyone else. Or smarter than anyone else. I made a statistical correlation based solely on the data, as I posted previously. That's all. It's been inferred then that my point was to "call people stupid". I assure that was not my point. In our country, most folks don't have a college education. Yet they make up the bulk of the electorate. I'd never presume to say the bulk of country is "stupid" just because they lack a college degree. I don't think it's true, so I'd never say such a thing. I keep having to state this. Must not have been clear enough the last few times, so I"m happy to restate.

The video you posted does show some silly folks to be sure smile.gif There are silly folks on both sides. Let's go ahead and concede that before we have to post endless video responses showing folks from both camps saying/doing silly things. Can we at least meet there? Or are you suggesting that vids showing trumpers looking/being/sounding silly don't exist or are all fake? Let's spare ourselves that endless loop. Please.

To say the vid had "no bias" is not something you can honestly justify. It was nicely picked together showing some truly misinformed folks. I"ve been on college campuses, and attended debates on them. I can assure you that there are in fact, students who are quite articulate and shockingly intelligent. I had the pleasure of teaching many of them. None of them are in that vid. sad.gif

To be sure, there are many students who fit the negative criteria you listed. Certainly. There are also quite a few who do not. I didn't see folks who don't fall under those criteria represented. Thus, the appearance of bias. Here is the simple definition from WEBSTERS.

<h2 class="card-box-title">Simple Definition of bias</h2>
  • : a tendency to believe that some people, ideas, etc., are better than others that usually results in treating some people unfairly
  • : a strong interest in something or ability to do something
Anyone watching the vid, couldn't help but get a very certain impression. Which makes sense as that was what the video was constructed to convey. Just because some folks agree with the given results, doesn't remove the bias. In order to balance it, there would need to be footage of students who were informed, articulate, and intelligent. I didn't see any of that. Having taught at the University level, I can tell you from personal experience, it does in fact exist.

Fkalich was talking about brexit. When he said "the ill informed carried the day", it was voters in Britain. Not students in the U.S. The students in the U.S. didn't carry the day. It can be argued that Britain has put it's future in a very uncertain state due to the brexit vote. It remains to be seen.

P.S. Nobody has to go through hoops. Let's all just avoid sources that are known to be a bit more biased than somebody in a neutral position would tend to accept. Right wing blogs, for example. Or notorious right wing radio guys like Rush Limbaugh. Or notorious web guys like Alex Jones. If we can confine our discussion to the facts, we may be able to actually make some progress and learn a bit about both sides of a given argument. Thus why I have suggested we agree on a few "Trusted Sources" that seem ok to anyone on any side of any argument. You might call them "Authoritative Sources". I"ve suggested PEW RESEARCH, and the CONGRESSIONAL BUDGET OFFICE, and the CENSUS. These are about as close as we are ever gonna get. But I"m open to any source that we can vet. Please feel free to suggest some. smile.gif

P.S. JSTCRSN: I dont' see you much on the site in terms of vids/collabs/recs, etc. much anymore.
Are you still playing? If so, I invite you to join in our other activities beyond political posts and what not as the music is the entire reason for the site in the first place. smile.gif

sorry Todd , I did not think "arragant " was name calling . My definition was this
adjective
having or showing an exaggerated opinion of one's own importance, merit, ability, etc; conceited; overbearingly proud: an arrogant teacher, an arrogant assumption
and from your response it was clear you did not spend much time with what i posted and assumed much ( after your reply , one could tell you at least got the message off the crowder video ) . I also don't thin ignorant is name calling , but if you could give me some adjectives that display the definitions I was searching for , I would be happy to use them

Of course the video was biased towards stupidity in college , I was trying to find sources that were not leaning republican or democrat , To be fair I know their are more college kids that would know those answer , but to use a bachelor degree as a means test of formed or ill informed knowledge of the issues ( It is an insult , maybe not in the way used , but surely as in the way fcalich used it ) . I believe you and others insinuated this with American electorate ( trump supporters ) as well .

If you really can honestly look at yourself And say we don't have to jump through hoops to find a source you might accept , P M rich , who after stating he was not going to get into it , has stayed out

I still practice daily, it is to much to set up video for the challenge so I just practice instead

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
post Jun 30 2016, 02:35 PM
Post #47

Group Icon

So here is some very fun vid about Scientists agreeing that the earth is Flat smile.gif It's been a fun chat per usual. For anyone just coming across this thread from a google search, please know that all are welcome here at gmc. No matter your faith, creed, gender, etc. we invite you to join our community as we travel the journey of becoming better musicians. smile.gif

For now, this was good for many funny moments smile.gif

And back to guitar stuff!!!!

Todd

--------------------

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
post Jun 30 2016, 03:56 PM
Post #48

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jun 30 2016, 02:35 PM) *
So here is some very fun vid about Scientists agreeing that the earth is Flat smile.gif It's been a fun chat per usual. For anyone just coming across this thread from a google search, please know that all are welcome here at gmc. No matter your faith, creed, gender, etc. we invite you to join our community as we travel the journey of becoming better musicians. smile.gif

For now, this was good for many funny moments smile.gif

And back to guitar stuff!!!!

Todd

I tried to watch it , But after a few minutes , I thought = would i want that time back at the end off this video, Answer =yes

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
post Jun 30 2016, 10:15 PM
Post #49

GMC Founder & Rocker
Group Icon

Member No.: 2

QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Jun 30 2016, 03:23 AM) *
Your arrogance

I have already warned you gently in this thread - but you can now consider this an official warning: stop your personal attacks or it will have an impact on your ability to post in this forum.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
post Jul 1 2016, 12:51 AM
Post #50

Group Icon

Indeed! The video is yet more youtube examples of things that are just plain B.S. smile.gif

QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Jun 30 2016, 10:56 AM) *
I tried to watch it , But after a few minutes , I thought = would i want that time back at the end off this video, Answer =yes

The fewer personal attacks the better I'd think smile.gif Sadly, accusing someone of arrogance is a personal attack being that it's a negatively charged word with very negative connotations. It might be best to leave all judgement based verbage alone and simply state your case in a calm manner. That would be best wink.gif In fact that is a good pattern for all of us to try to follow. Stay calm, try not to accuse anyone of anything, stick to the facts, have supporting evidence from a credible source, etc. Your basic debate style rules smile.gif Here is a quick reference.

http://homepage.ntu.edu.tw/~karchung/debate1.htm

(These are designed for academic debate competition, but I think we could adapt them)
1. There are two teams, each consisting of two or three speakers.

2. Each team has two or three constructive speeches, and two to three rebuttal speeches. The affirmative gives the first constructive speech, and the rebuttals alternate: negative, affirmative, negative, affirmative. The affirmative has both the first and last speeches of the debate.

3. When worded as a proposition of policy, the topic requires the affirmative to support some specified action by some particular individual or group. The affirmative has the right to make any reasonable definition of each of the terms of the proposition. If the negative challenges the reasonableness of a definition by the affirmative, the judge must accept the definition of the team that shows better grounds for its interpretation of the term.

4. The affirmative must advocate everything required by the topic itself. No revision of position of a team is permitted during the debate.

5. He who asserts must prove. In order to establish an assertion, the team must support it with enough evidence and logic to convince an intelligent but previously uninformed person that it is more reasonable to believe the assertion than to disbelieve it. Facts must be accurate. Visual materials are permissible, and once introduced, they become available for the opponents' use if desired.

6. In the questioning period, the questioner may ask any fair, clear question that has a direct bearing on the debate. The questioner may use the period to build up any part of his own case, to tear down any part of his opposition's case, or to ascertain facts, such as the opposition's position on a certain issue, that can be used later in the debate. The questioner must confine himself to questions and not make statements, comments, or ask rhetorical questions.

7. Each speaker is questioned as soon as he concludes his constructive speech. The witness must answer the questions without consulting his colleagues.

8. No new constructive arguments may be introduced in the rebuttal period. The affirmative must, if possible, reply to the major negative arguments before the last rebuttal.

9. The judge must base his decision entirely on the material presented, without regard for other material which he may happen to possess.

10. Any gains made outside of the established procedure are disallowed.

QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jun 30 2016, 05:15 PM) *
I have already warned you gently in this thread - but you can now consider this an official warning: stop your personal attacks or it will have an impact on your ability to post in this forum.

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Jul 1 2016, 12:57 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
post Jul 1 2016, 08:33 AM
Post #51

Instructor
Group Icon

Member No.: 9.820

Just so you guys know, I view you all equally.

I hate you all.

Higgy Power! Higgy Power!

ph34r.gif

tongue.gif

Don't worry about the Brexit thing. Once the worst of the initial emotions and outrages have passed, people will go on about their lives and things never quite become as bad as they get presented in the media.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Spock
post Jul 1 2016, 08:41 AM
Post #52

Member No.: 17.265

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jul 1 2016, 03:33 AM) *
Just so you guys know, I view you all equally.

I hate you all.

Higgy Power! Higgy Power!

ph34r.gif

tongue.gif

Don't worry about the Brexit thing. Once the worst of the initial emotions and outrages have passed, people will go on about their lives and things never quite become as bad as they get presented in the media.

EXACTLY!!!

And it's true. Life is so much easier and more rewarding if you hate everyone equally. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Spock
post Jul 1 2016, 09:32 AM
Post #53

I have to add this video because I love this guy...

Yes - it's an opinion piece - but it's funny.

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
post Jul 1 2016, 10:15 AM
Post #54

Instructor
Group Icon

QUOTE (Spock @ Jul 1 2016, 08:32 AM) *

Opinion piece? Nope, I'd say it's the cutting truth. wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Spock
post Jul 1 2016, 11:53 AM
Post #55

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jul 1 2016, 05:15 AM) *
Opinion piece? Nope, I'd say it's the cutting truth. wink.gif

I hoped you would.

Funny thing - a couple of days ago one of my friends passed a video along to me about holding your guitar pic - said check this out, this guy's awesome.

I got to reply - Yea - that's Ben from GMC, I've talked to him a couple of times and he has the exact same head we do.

Anyway - a sort of "HA!" moment for me.

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
post Jul 1 2016, 12:10 PM
Post #56

I am just so glad That SJW crap is coming to a seemingly blinding halt

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
post Jul 1 2016, 01:30 PM
Post #57

Instructor
Group Icon

QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Jul 1 2016, 11:10 AM) *
I am just so glad That SJW crap is coming to a seemingly blinding halt

We can only hope

--------------------

+Quote Post
bleez
post Jul 1 2016, 05:29 PM
Post #58

Experienced Tone Seeker

Member No.: 14.292

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jul 1 2016, 08:33 AM) *

This is why I'll be voting Higgins for the new Prime Minister! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Spock @ Jul 1 2016, 09:32 AM) *

LOL! That was properly funny.
I too will miss the NHS when we leave the EU, apparently cool.gif Although I am quite keen on the impending zombie apocalypse.
I plan to watch the subsequent fall of society with interest from an isle off the coast of Scotland smile.gif

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
post Jul 1 2016, 06:36 PM
Post #59

Instructor
Group Icon

QUOTE (bleez @ Jul 1 2016, 04:29 PM) *
This is why I'll be voting Higgins for the new Prime Minister! biggrin.gif

LOL! That was properly funny.
I too will miss the NHS when we leave the EU, apparently cool.gif Although I am quite keen on the impending zombie apocalypse.
I plan to watch the subsequent fall of society with interest from an isle off the coast of Scotland smile.gif

I'll come visit.. if you'll have my Sassenach self! wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
bleez
post Jul 1 2016, 09:44 PM
Post #60

Experienced Tone Seeker

Member No.: 14.292

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jul 1 2016, 06:36 PM) *
I'll come visit.. if you'll have my Sassenach self! wink.gif

for sure! It wouldn't be the same without a few crazy sassenachs biggrin.gif

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2017 - 09:07 AM