Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Caelumamittendum
post Aug 4 2016, 06:22 PM
Post #2

Learning Rock Star

Group: Members
Member No.: 5.298

Hmmm. I don't know what to make of that, maybe I misunderstood something. I very much agree with a lot of things feminists say, but of course there are extremists in every part of -isms. The more I talk to woman and the more I learn about what men do, the more I'm often ashamed of my own sex. But that's a different story and something I could discuss for hours, but let's not get too much into that smile.gif

This post has been edited by Caelumamittendum: Aug 4 2016, 06:27 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
post Aug 4 2016, 07:14 PM
Post #3

GMC:er
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 8.794

Sadly, there are wads of my Southern Brethren who would find this video funny. I"m not one of them of course, but there are plenty to be sure. Then again I'm surrounded by rednecks for the most part, so there's that smile.gif Lemme tell ya, it's sometimes tough being someone who doesn't buy in to all that and still is a white guy living in the South. But at least one of us has not be "That Guy", may as well be me smile.gif Seems more like a Trolling vid than anything else and there are certainly plenty of those.

Todd

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Aug 4 2016, 01:22 PM) *
Hmmm. I don't know what to make of that, maybe I misunderstood something. I very much agree with a lot of things feminists say, but of course there are extremists in every part of -isms. The more I talk to woman and the more I learn about what men do, the more I'm often ashamed of my own sex. But that's a different story and something I could discuss for hours, but let's not get too much into that smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
post Aug 4 2016, 09:47 PM
Post #4

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 4.733

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Aug 4 2016, 07:14 PM) *
Sadly, there are wads of my Southern Brethren who would find this video funny. I"m not one of them of course, but there are plenty to be sure. Then again I'm surrounded by rednecks for the most part, so there's that smile.gif Lemme tell ya, it's sometimes tough being someone who doesn't buy in to all that and still is a white guy living in the South. But at least one of us has not be "That Guy", may as well be me smile.gif Seems more like a Trolling vid than anything else and there are certainly plenty of those.

Todd
all he is, is making fun of the outskirt fringe of radical feminists. laugh a little

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th August 2017 - 07:55 AM