7 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Offended By The Trump/hitler Comparison..?, Here is something else to discuss: My new track!
Todd Simpson
post Mar 1 2017, 12:15 AM
Post #101

GMC:er
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 8.794

Ahh. So it's the superiority complex as evidenced by a man ordering steak like a 12 year old? Come on. Somebody has got to call him out out that. It would be wrong not too.

QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Feb 28 2017, 12:43 PM) *
I guess I would have thought that you would see the analogy showing the superiority complex of one with such attitudes ^

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rammikin
post Mar 1 2017, 03:34 AM
Post #102

Experienced Rock Star

Group: Members
Member No.: 11.529

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Feb 28 2017, 11:15 PM) *
Ahh. So it's the superiority complex as evidenced by a man ordering steak like a 12 year old? Come on. Somebody has got to call him out out that. It would be wrong not too.

You're off by one year:
Study shows Trump speaks like 11 year old

--------------------

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
post Mar 1 2017, 02:34 PM
Post #103

Member No.: 4.733

QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Feb 28 2017, 11:00 PM) *
That's awesome to hear man , congratualtions! biggrin.gif

Yeah I guess the point we're trying to get across is that just a because a diet is vegan - it is not necessarily healthy. You can die early on a vegan junk food diet for example. And you can develop deficiencies on a 100% "raw" diet.

So the point is to eat with as much variation as possible. But there is also widely spread misconception that it is somehow hard to get proteins on a vegan diet - and this is simply not correct, unless you completely exclude legumes. So to clarify, by excluding legumes you would miss the "variation" part which obviously is a keyword here.
so I had the burger last night , and , it was good , I was shocked, I don"t have clue what texturized vegetable protein is and financially this isn"t an option , but I will start looking into more options

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Mar 1 2017, 12:15 AM) *

no , the superiority complex of those saying " because I am better than him and how this disgusting misogynistic brute ( who probably treats his women like his steak)or someone saying he orders like a 12 year old " this is the mentality that drove states that obama won into Trump.
micheal moore figured it out , yes i know his thought process was not finished in this speech , but this was in response to the a fore mentioned attitude
Your hatred for the man is so strong , I fear you are not seeing straight

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
post Mar 1 2017, 05:38 PM
Post #104

Group Icon

And here we go, complete with propoganda vid. Sigh. sad.gif The article never called him a mysoginistic brute. That's in your head. I think that's were we run in to problems. You reading in to things that are not there. But it is what it is. smile.gif

The article just pointed out how he ordered his steak. IMHO, he ordered poorly, as a child might. But that's just my thoughts and I'm entitled to them as any man is. If you have a problem with that I can't help you. But please rant on in the typical manner. smile.gif It's become more of an entertainment value that anything else. Any man that want's to "grab them in the pussy" deserves a bit of push back, but he has his batch of lapdog followers. It's sad, but funny, so please continue smile.gif

QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Mar 1 2017, 09:34 AM) *
so I had the burger last night , and , it was good , I was shocked, I don"t have clue what texturized vegetable protein is and financially this isn"t an option , but I will start looking into more options

no , the superiority complex of those saying " because I am better than him and how this disgusting misogynistic brute ( who probably treats his women like his steak)or someone saying he orders like a 12 year old " this is the mentality that drove states that obama won into Trump.
micheal moore figured it out , yes i know his thought process was not finished in this speech , but this was in response to the a fore mentioned attitude
Your hatred for the man is so strong , I fear you are not seeing straight

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Mar 1 2017, 05:39 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
klasaine
post Mar 1 2017, 05:49 PM
Post #105

Member No.: 17.304

QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Mar 1 2017, 06:34 AM) *

The meat substitute thing is more expensive than your everyday meat - plain old hamburger and chicken. There's more processing involved and as of now and it's done by smaller scale operations compared to meat processing.

You won't see a reduction in cost until you can get away from 'faking yourself out' with the substitute meat products. And depending on how much you like vegetables, fruits, nuts, legumes, etc. - that may take awhile.

I'm by no means a vegetarian but I have a lot of friends that are and have been for years (some, decades). When we have people over or go to parties or go out to dinner where the majority are vegetarian, we do like they do - it's just easier and as my wallet shows me ... definitely cheaper.

This post has been edited by klasaine: Mar 1 2017, 07:23 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
post Mar 1 2017, 07:57 PM
Post #106

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Mar 1 2017, 05:38 PM) *
And here we go, complete with propoganda vid. Sigh. sad.gif The article never called him a mysoginistic brute. That's in your head. I think that's were we run in to problems. You reading in to things that are not there. But it is what it is. smile.gif

The article just pointed out how he ordered his steak. IMHO, he ordered poorly, as a child might. But that's just my thoughts and I'm entitled to them as any man is. If you have a problem with that I can't help you. But please rant on in the typical manner. smile.gif It's become more of an entertainment value that anything else. Any man that want's to "grab them in the pussy" deserves a bit of push back, but he has his batch of lapdog followers. It's sad, but funny, so please continue smile.gif

the video was Micheal Moore , I thought if he figured it out , he might help guide you . My quote was an example expressing Ideology and Wrong think ( and you know many that oppose trump speak like that ) , I am crushed that you were not capable of determining that.
Like I said we have given you the tools , But if you can't listen , It is turning out to be a good 8 years.

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
post Mar 1 2017, 08:47 PM
Post #107

QUOTE (klasaine @ Mar 1 2017, 05:49 PM) *
The meat substitute thing is more expensive than your everyday meat - plain old hamburger and chicken. There's more processing involved and as of now and it's done by smaller scale operations compared to meat processing.

You won't see a reduction in cost until you can get away from 'faking yourself out' with the substitute meat products. And depending on how much you like vegetables, fruits, nuts, legumes, etc. - that may take awhile.

I'm by no means a vegetarian but I have a lot of friends that are and have been for years (some, decades). When we have people over or go to parties or go out to dinner where the majority are vegetarian, we do like they do - it's just easier and as my wallet shows me ... definitely cheaper.

I only eat meat at dinner , but it is important , so finding a substitute for all our casserole type dishes will be the challenge . As far as vegies , I really already enjoy most except Brusel sprouts and Asparagus

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
post Mar 2 2017, 01:18 AM
Post #108

Group Icon

The "expressing of ideology and wrong think" was the part you dreamed up in your own head. It's nowhere in the article. But you are welcome to interpret anything any way you want as are we all smile.gif It was just an article about how Trump ordered his steak. Not a political lampoon.

8 Years is a longshot imho. I"m guessing prison in less than two. Then Pence get's his chance. Assuming the intelligence services don't do pull a Kennedy on him first of course.

QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Mar 1 2017, 02:57 PM) *
the video was Micheal Moore , I thought if he figured it out , he might help guide you . My quote was an example expressing Ideology and Wrong think ( and you know many that oppose trump speak like that ) , I am crushed that you were not capable of determining that.
Like I said we have given you the tools , But if you can't listen , It is turning out to be a good 8 years.

--------------------

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
post Mar 2 2017, 01:35 AM
Post #109

TO TODD:
your funny , didn" you say you have taught at university level and yet you are not getting this analogy of an ideology. I guess I will have to ask . If there is anyone who knows how to say this to todd so he understands the analogy? , feel free to help .

This post has been edited by jstcrsn: Mar 2 2017, 04:21 AM

+Quote Post
klasaine
post Mar 2 2017, 01:56 AM
Post #110

Member No.: 17.304

I don't do Brussels Sprouts either. Echh. And they seem to be all the rage right now.

Try Tempeh or Seitan as a sub for meat in casseroles

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
post Mar 2 2017, 04:34 PM
Post #111

Group Icon

Yup smile.gif Taught at Uni. Was quite fun smile.gif But forgive me if your version of interpretation doesn't match up with mine. I had a few students at uni, That tended to read too much in to things as well. It's fine though, as I've stated three times now, you can read anything you like in to anything you want smile.gif Free country and all. Getting me to agree with such is unlikely as I find it pure poppycock. But thats up to me smile.gif Not you.

QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Mar 1 2017, 08:35 PM) *
TO TODD:
your funny , didn" you say you have taught at university level and yet you are not getting this analogy of an ideology. I guess I will have to ask . If there is anyone who knows how to say this to todd so he understands the analogy? , feel free to help .

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Mar 2 2017, 04:35 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
post Mar 2 2017, 08:21 PM
Post #112

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Mar 2 2017, 04:34 PM) *
Yup smile.gif Taught at Uni. Was quite fun smile.gif But forgive me if your version of interpretation doesn't match up with mine. I had a few students at uni, That tended to read too much in to things as well. It's fine though, as I've stated three times now, you can read anything you like in to anything you want smile.gif Free country and all. Getting me to agree with such is unlikely as I find it pure poppycock. But thats up to me smile.gif Not you.

you don"t have to agree with my poppycock all day long , I wasn"t trying to peruse the letter of the article, I thought I made it clear, it was the Ideology of the person writing it that got Trump elected . the superiority that starts " what kind of a-hole over cooks and puts ketchup on a steak

Let me ask you , Is now asking for a steak the way you like reason enough to get called an a-hole, is this the fine standard we have set in America for the rest of the world to follow. The mighty left side of politics, so accepting, they can"t even let the man eat his food the way he wants . if you can"t understand that illustration ,I don"t now what to think.
And after you have proven me right or wrong( for calling someone an a-hole for how he likes his steak)how is that helping this conversation? Now you don"t have to believe this , But Trump creamed Hillary and the Left needs to do some soul searching or it will be 8

+Quote Post
Rammikin
post Mar 2 2017, 08:40 PM
Post #113

Experienced Rock Star

QUOTE (klasaine @ Mar 2 2017, 12:56 AM) *
I don't do Brussels Sprouts either. Echh. And they seem to be all the rage right now.

I think the key with making Brussels sprouts palatable is seasoning. A little bit of olive oil and some pepper, or some soy sauce, will help reduce the bitterness.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
post Mar 2 2017, 08:45 PM
Post #114

Group Icon

I never called anyone an ahole. I said he ordered his steak like a child, which he did smile.gif I don't think that calling him out on that won him the election. Frustrated and frightened lower middle class white voters who have been left behind by globalization won him the vote imho. That's what the statistics prove anyway. I've quoted them in other threads from Pew research. Not breitbart or some blog. So that's pretty much that as far as I'm concerned unless you can show me stats from Pew Research or Reuters that contradict that, good luck. The number speak for themselves. Reading too much in to a simple article calling him out on his ordeing habits is quite beside the point imho. But again, that's my view smile.gif you don' have to share it or even understand it, much less agree with it smile.gif Free country and all. Love Trump all you like smile.gif

QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Mar 2 2017, 03:21 PM) *
you don"t have to agree with my poppycock all day long , I wasn"t trying to peruse the letter of the article, I thought I made it clear, it was the Ideology of the person writing it that got Trump elected . the superiority that starts " what kind of a-hole over cooks and puts ketchup on a steak

Let me ask you , Is now asking for a steak the way you like reason enough to get called an a-hole, is this the fine standard we have set in America for the rest of the world to follow. The mighty left side of politics, so accepting, they can"t even let the man eat his food the way he wants . if you can"t understand that illustration ,I don"t now what to think.
And after you have proven me right or wrong( for calling someone an a-hole for how he likes his steak)how is that helping this conversation? Now you don"t have to believe this , But Trump creamed Hillary and the Left needs to do some soul searching or it will be 8

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Mar 2 2017, 08:49 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mertay
post Mar 2 2017, 08:47 PM
Post #115

Group Icon

Group: GMC Senior
Member No.: 18.294

QUOTE (klasaine @ Mar 2 2017, 12:56 AM) *

Best cooked with fry pan!

--------------------

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
post Mar 2 2017, 09:23 PM
Post #116

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Mar 2 2017, 08:45 PM) *
I never called anyone an ahole. I said he ordered his steak like a child, which he did smile.gif I don't think that calling him out on that won him the election. Frustrated and frightened lower middle class white voters who have been left behind by globalization won him the vote imho. That's what the statistics prove anyway. I've quoted them in other threads from Pew research. Not breitbart or some blog. So that's pretty much that as far as I'm concerned unless you can show me stats from Pew Research or Reuters that contradict that, good luck. The number speak for themselves. Reading too much in to a simple article calling him out on his ordeing habits is quite beside the point imho. But again, that's my view smile.gif you don' have to share it or even understand it, much less agree with it smile.gif Free country and all. Love Trump all you like smile.gif
The article I was referring called him that , did you read it?
and were these the same stats that said hillary would win ?

This post has been edited by jstcrsn: Mar 2 2017, 09:28 PM

+Quote Post
Rammikin
post Mar 2 2017, 09:36 PM
Post #117

Experienced Rock Star

QUOTE (Mertay @ Mar 2 2017, 07:47 PM) *
Best cooked with fry pan!

Or even grilled! I grill a lot of things some might find unusual: apples, sweet potatoes, polenta, even pizza smile.gif.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
post Mar 2 2017, 09:37 PM
Post #118

GMC Founder & Rocker
Group Icon

Member No.: 2

@Todd & @jstcrsn - your off topic fuss is starting to ruin a constructive and positive topic. Could you please keep it out of here? thanks

--------------------

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
post Mar 2 2017, 09:57 PM
Post #119

QUOTE (klasaine @ Mar 1 2017, 05:49 PM) *

not bad taste , but the burping , not good

QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Mar 2 2017, 09:37 PM) *
@Todd & @jstcrsn - your off topic fuss is starting to ruin a constructive and positive topic. Could you please keep it out of here? thanks

oh man, your no fun , but OK wink.gif

+Quote Post
Mertay
post Mar 2 2017, 10:34 PM
Post #120

Group Icon

Group: GMC Senior
Member No.: 18.294

QUOTE (Rammikin @ Mar 2 2017, 08:36 PM) *
Or even grilled! I grill a lot of things some might find unusual: apples, sweet potatoes, polenta, even pizza smile.gif.

I'll definitly try grill pizza! laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 >
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th August 2017 - 09:35 AM