> Confusion With Onedrive
Phil66
post May 29 2017, 10:03 PM
Post #1

Learning Apprentice Player

Group: Members
Member No.: 19.975

Ello folks,

Ok, I'm a bit confused. I fully understand that if I add something to my OneDrive folder on either my main pc or my laptop, OneDrive will detect it, upload it and sync it to the other computer. What I can't get my head around is deleting things. If I delete something on either computer, won't OneDrive just pull it back off the other one and put it back from where I deleted it?

I'm easily confused with this kind of thing laugh.gif

Cheers

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

“Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in installments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.”
Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
post May 30 2017, 10:35 PM
Post #2

GMC:er
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 8.794

If you delete on one, it should go away on both smile.gif unless you have it's settings tweaked oddly.

Todd

QUOTE (Phil66 @ May 29 2017, 05:03 PM) *
Ello folks,

Ok, I'm a bit confused. I fully understand that if I add something to my OneDrive folder on either my main pc or my laptop, OneDrive will detect it, upload it and sync it to the other computer. What I can't get my head around is deleting things. If I delete something on either computer, won't OneDrive just pull it back off the other one and put it back from where I deleted it?

I'm easily confused with this kind of thing laugh.gif

Cheers

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th November 2017 - 10:18 PM