> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

Gab Inactive From July 29th To Aug 7th
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 27 2017, 05:48 PM
Instructor
Hey Gab Army's soldiers and GMCers! I wanted to tell you that I'll be on vacation during the next week so I won't be able to do the diary guidance as usually.

Everybody has tasks assigned but feel free to contact me today or tomorrow's morning to define your plan for the next week.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Jul 27 2017, 05:51 PM
GMC:er
Have a nice time man! cool.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 27 2017, 09:05 PM
Instructor
Thanks friend!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Manu RASSE
Jul 28 2017, 07:50 PM
Veteran Tone Master
Bonnes vacances Gab

+Quote Post
Phil66
Aug 6 2017, 10:37 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Enjoy buddy smile.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 9 2017, 02:34 PM
Instructor
Hey guys! I'm back!! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Phil66
Aug 9 2017, 02:58 PM
smile.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
petitkyu
Aug 9 2017, 04:09 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Aug 9 2017, 03:34 PM) *
Hey guys! I'm back!! smile.gif

Great ! I hope you enjoyed your vacations !

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 9 2017, 07:15 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (petitkyu @ Aug 9 2017, 12:09 PM) *
Great ! I hope you enjoyed your vacations !

yes I did!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Phil66
Aug 9 2017, 08:24 PM
Looks like you had a great time in Guitar Centre. Were you in NYC visiting family?

If you were, you could have hooked up with Rob Balducci, he lives in Queens, I'm sure it would be good, he is friends with Mr Vai and Mr Satriani wink.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 9 2017, 08:46 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Aug 9 2017, 04:24 PM) *
Looks like you had a great time in Guitar Centre. Were you in NYC visiting family?

If you were, you could have hooked up with Rob Balducci, he lives in Queens, I'm sure it would be good, he is friends with Mr Vai and Mr Satriani wink.gif

yes! I've been there! I've tried many guitars at the two GC and also at Sam Ash. I love how friendly they are at the guitar stores. I forgot about Rob!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Phil66
Aug 9 2017, 08:59 PM
Maybe next time, I'm sure he'd like to meet up and have a jam and a chat over some cocktails wink.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 9 2017, 09:02 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Aug 9 2017, 04:59 PM) *
Maybe next time, I'm sure he'd like to meet up and have a jam and a chat over some cocktails wink.gif

The cocktails part sounds even more interesting. laugh.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Phil66
Aug 9 2017, 09:09 PM
He loves his cocktails does Rob, he is trying to lose some weight at the moment though lol. His hashtag is #nomorefatfuck laugh.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 10 2017, 01:55 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Aug 9 2017, 05:09 PM) *
He loves his cocktails does Rob, he is trying to lose some weight at the moment though lol. His hashtag is #nomorefatfuck laugh.gif

hahaha cool hash biggrin.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 02:08 AM