Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Home Studio Evolution (your Home Studio)
Todd Simpson
post Aug 7 2017, 10:50 PM
Post #1

GMC:er
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 8.794

Has your Home Studio "Evolved" over the years? If you have an old pic of your original setup, compared to now, has there been a bit shift? A sea change? Or is it pretty much the same? If you have only been playing a short time, it may have not had time to change. If it has though, please share a before and after pick and let us know!!

Here is my first home Studio (2013) Been getting in to home recording for a year or two so smile.gif
Attached Image

Then Home Studio 2.0! Or as my pals called it N.A.S.A!!!
Attached Image

Then my third and current home studio which is much more stripped down than my second actually. Bit less N.A.S.A smile.gif

Attached Image
and Studio 3.0 had to have a rack.
Attached Image
Also, having a bit of a bad back (Crushed two vertibrae in various vehicle accidents) I sometimes like to work from bed so I setup a rig just for that complete with JBL speakers and macbook pro and plenty of monitors smile.gif
Attached Image

How about you guys? Please share some pics of your own setup!!

Todd

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Aug 7 2017, 11:07 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
post Aug 18 2017, 02:48 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Nobody got any pix of their home studio they want to share? Anyone? Doesn't have to be fancy smile.gif

Todd

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Aug 7 2017, 05:50 PM) *
Has your Home Studio "Evolved" over the years? If you have an old pic of your original setup, compared to now, has there been a bit shift? A sea change? Or is it pretty much the same? If you have only been playing a short time, it may have not had time to change. If it has though, please share a before and after pick and let us know!!

Here is my first home Studio (2013) Been getting in to home recording for a year or two so smile.gif
Attached Image

Then Home Studio 2.0! Or as my pals called it N.A.S.A!!!
Attached Image

Then my third and current home studio which is much more stripped down than my second actually. Bit less N.A.S.A smile.gif

Attached Image
and Studio 3.0 had to have a rack.
Attached Image
Also, having a bit of a bad back (Crushed two vertibrae in various vehicle accidents) I sometimes like to work from bed so I setup a rig just for that complete with JBL speakers and macbook pro and plenty of monitors smile.gif
Attached Image

How about you guys? Please share some pics of your own setup!!

Todd

--------------------

+Quote Post
Roadside
post Aug 18 2017, 10:17 AM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 5.682

Attached Image

Hey Todd, as I am unable to play due to my wrist I can at least participate by posting pics biggrin.gif

Mine is still small, but rapidly growing. Actually I ll soon move to a different flat where I want to install a dedicated room for guitar and recording.

So this is the tiny studio. 2 Fluid monitors (really digging the sound), UR242 interface, Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister and a 2x12 DV box.

And as you see at my wall, theory is coming to place biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Rammikin
post Aug 18 2017, 03:16 PM
Post #4

Experienced Rock Star

Member No.: 11.529

How do you keep your chair on the wall? smile.gif

Here's mine.

Attached Image

--------------------

+Quote Post
AK Rich
post Aug 18 2017, 04:33 PM
Post #5

Learning Guitar Hero

Member No.: 13.839

QUOTE (Rammikin @ Aug 18 2017, 06:16 AM) *

Here's mine.

Attached Image

I think I may have commented before on your setup in another thread once upon a time ,Rammikin. But I love that wooden rack that you have to house your Axe-Fx etc. The whole setup looks really clean convenient.

+Quote Post
Rammikin
post Aug 19 2017, 05:48 AM
Post #6

Experienced Rock Star

Member No.: 11.529

Yeah, i probably spend more time than I should making things organized and efficient. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
post Aug 19 2017, 09:18 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

Very cool Home Studio!! Like the layout and the gear. The mounted guitars are quite cool as well. Looks like a great space! sorry to hear that you are having wrist issues sad.gif I've had some myself. Some full range of motion excersises help, just go slow. Follow whatever your doctor says also. Hope you are back to playing soon!

Todd

QUOTE (Roadside @ Aug 18 2017, 05:17 AM) *
Attached Image

Hey Todd, as I am unable to play due to my wrist I can at least participate by posting pics biggrin.gif

Mine is still small, but rapidly growing. Actually I ll soon move to a different flat where I want to install a dedicated room for guitar and recording.

So this is the tiny studio. 2 Fluid monitors (really digging the sound), UR242 interface, Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister and a 2x12 DV box.

And as you see at my wall, theory is coming to place biggrin.gif

Very cool setup. Everything within reach, and a nice Soldano off to the side smile.gif The rack is quite spiff as well. Very well put together home studio. These are looking great!

Todd

QUOTE (Rammikin @ Aug 18 2017, 10:16 AM) *

Here's mine.

Attached Image

ANYONE ELSE GOT A PIC OF THEIR HOME STUDIO TO SHARE?

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Aug 19 2017, 09:19 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2017 - 10:31 PM