> Helix Patch Library
Phil66
post Jan 5 2018, 09:17 PM
Post #1

Learning Apprentice Player

Group: Members
Member No.: 19.975

Hello folks,

At Todd's suggestion I've created this thread, maybe it could be a sticky eh Kris? wink.gif

As time goes on, it would be great if Helix users could post a short video to demo the patch and a download link.

Here is my first one, it's my Iommi patch for the British Metal Vi collab.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDmSJizIxVw

You can download the patch and the ir HERE the patch is created with the ir in slot 125, if you put it anywhere else remember to alter the patch setting to suit so it knows where to find the ir.

Enjoy tweaking it and post any improvements here wink.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

“Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in installments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.”
Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
post Jan 6 2018, 04:48 PM
Post #2

GMC:er
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 8.794

Super Congrats on the first HELIX PATCH in the VAULT!! If anyone else has HELIX patches from native or the hardware unit, please share!!!!!! If you can make an audio/video demo, that would be awesome. EVen if you can't make a demo, just share anyone and I'm sure someone will add an audio demo later on.

Todd

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jan 5 2018, 04:17 PM) *
Hello folks,

At Todd's suggestion I've created this thread, maybe it could be a sticky eh Kris? wink.gif

As time goes on, it would be great if Helix users could post a short video to demo the patch and a download link.

Here is my first one, it's my Iommi patch for the British Metal Vi collab.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDmSJizIxVw

You can download the patch and the ir HERE the patch is created with the ir in slot 125, if you put it anywhere else remember to alter the patch setting to suit so it knows where to find the ir.

Enjoy tweaking it and post any improvements here wink.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd January 2018 - 05:14 PM