Ngd
Phil66
Oct 27 2018, 10:08 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Coming Monday, can you guess what it is?? cool.gif

Clue : 6 strings, used, gigged, got some marks.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 27 2018, 11:31 PM
GMC:er
A banjo with extra strings!!! smile.gif hmm. An Ibby?

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Oct 27 2018, 05:08 PM) *
Coming Monday, can you guess what it is?? cool.gif

Clue : 6 strings, used, gigged, got some marks.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Phil66
Oct 27 2018, 11:42 PM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Oct 27 2018, 11:31 PM) *
A banjo with extra strings!!! smile.gif hmm. An Ibby?

Nope! And much more traditional than an Ibby. Pioneering and used by a pioneer wink.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 27 2018, 11:59 PM
More of a " PRE NGD"? Put up a pic when you it arrives!
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Oct 27 2018, 06:42 PM) *
Nope! And much more traditional than an Ibby. Pioneering and used by a pioneer wink.gif

+Quote Post
Phil66
Oct 28 2018, 09:32 AM
Will do. It's a signature, he wasn't really a pioneer, more a revivalist. I was looking for something similar brand new as I've always wanted one of these, then this one popped up for half the money of a new one and only 150 more than the similar looking but lesser specced new one I was looking at.

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Mertay
Oct 28 2018, 09:51 AM
The moment I read gigged Fender popped in my head smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Oct 28 2018, 10:46 AM
You get a point Mertay wink.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Phil66
Oct 29 2018, 02:26 PM
Well it will be tomorrow now, estimated delivery time is too late for me to wait as it's being delivered to work. I've asked them to take it to neighbour's house next door to my work.

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 30 2018, 07:36 AM
GMC Founder
*drooling*

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Oct 30 2018, 09:16 AM
I'm going to use it because it's what I was looking for without the signature but because it's a signature guitar of one of my favourite players it's one for the collection too wink.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th May 2021 - 11:10 PM