10 Yeaer Challenge
Todd Simpson
Jan 16 2019, 02:35 AM
GMC:er
Been a a wad of "10 year challenge" posts on social media lately. It's basically find a pic of you 10 years ago and one from now. smile.gif Found a vid with me and my RG560 from 8 years ago and me with my RG560 from last year. Still with the beard, still wearing black. smile.gif had to cheat by a couple of years to get a still image that looked like it matched.
How about you guys?
Attached Image
2010 video

2018 video

Bit thicker in the recent one smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Jan 16 2019, 03:02 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Adam
Jan 16 2019, 03:00 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jan 16 2019, 02:35 AM) *
Been a a wad of "10 year challenge" posts on social media lately. It's basically find a pic of you 10 years ago and one from now. That wasn't to hard for me smile.gif Found a vid with me and my RG560 from 10 years ago and me with my RG560 from last year. Still with the beard, still wearing black. smile.gif
How about you guys?
[attachment=48221:10xx.jpg]

2010 video

2018 video

Bit thicker in the recent one smile.gif

Nice! smile.gif 10 years ago I bought my first guitar, so I was probably struggling to play Stairway to Heaven. And I really mean struggling smile.gif If not for years of heavy depression, I could be at a completely different level now. Probably my biggest thing to be happy about is I still have that guitar and I didn't quit in the 1st year (I've read somewhere that if someone is going to quit, it likely happens within the 1st year). Also, I never thought I'd show my face in a camera, let alone post my vids on the Internet, so me doing that now is another difference biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 16 2019, 03:02 AM
Got a pic from roughly then and roughly recently?
QUOTE (Adam M @ Jan 15 2019, 10:00 PM) *
Nice! smile.gif 10 years ago I bought my first guitar, so I was probably struggling to play Stairway to Heaven. And I really mean struggling smile.gif If not for years of heavy depression, I could be at a completely different level now. Probably my biggest thing to be happy about is I still have that guitar and I didn't quit in the 1st year (I've read somewhere that if someone is going to quit, it likely happens within the 1st year). Also, I never thought I'd show my face in a camera, let alone post my vids on the Internet, so me doing that now is another difference biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Adam
Jan 16 2019, 11:36 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jan 16 2019, 03:02 AM) *
Got a pic from roughly then and roughly recently?

Maybe I could find a regular photo. Back then I was avoiding camera like the plague and I definitely didn't take any with guitar. The only thing that I can think of is I was thinner and had really long hair laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 16 2019, 05:17 PM
Instructor
#10YearsChallenge smile.gif

My band's first fans (2008)
My band's end of year show (2018)

Attached Image

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 17 2019, 02:33 AM
Nice!!!!!!!!!

Todd
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jan 16 2019, 12:17 PM) *
#10YearsChallenge smile.gif

My band's first fans (2008)
My band's end of year show (2018)

Attached Image

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jan 17 2019, 05:40 AM
Learning Rock Star
10 years ago is probably 2 or 3+ PCs back, pre-dating much YouTube activity, so it seems a lot of things I had from those days has been lost in time. I can find some pictures later though, I think.

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 03:22 AM