What's Yor First Tab Or Riff?
ZaKk WyLdE
Aug 15 2007, 07:45 PM
GMC:er
I'm making a topic like this cuz so many beginners like me wanna try to learn hard stuff fastly...
I learned Master of puppets...Wasn't so bad.I wasn't rili' a beginner cuz i did 3 motnhs of acoustc guitar but i stopped playing for 5 months n' i started electric...Then i found this website who is particularly open minded(many kinds of guitar lesson) n' who is helping u from the very beginning to the upper levels...And it's sumthing nearly impossible to find on the internet...Hope every person like me to find this website n start on a "real" base...
Thanks Kris! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Must be Zakk Wylde's biggest fan...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ezravdb
Aug 16 2007, 06:36 AM
That would probably be some Guns 'N Roses or Iron Maiden for me.

Mr. Brownstone (Rock 'N Roll) and Paradise City (suits acoustic too) are 2 excellent riffs.
Iron Maiden has good power chord stuff.

Ohh, I also remember playing some riffs from The Hives and Nirvana biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

BTW, if you wanna learn some kick ass riffs, you can always check out Freelicks.NET smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
The coolest new community: Lockerz Wanna join Lockerz?
Send me a PM with your mailadress.

+Quote Post
Xranthoius
Aug 16 2007, 06:37 AM
i think it was smoke on the water, then iron man after that idk

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image

+Quote Post
MickeM
Aug 16 2007, 06:41 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
The first thing I tried was at a friends place with his guitar. Judas Priest - Breaking the law.
First riff on my own guitar, Deep Purple - Smoke on the water

0 3 5 0 3 6 5 and I remember I thought it was very difficult. I was used to playing the electric organ and a guitar made no sence at all laugh.gif

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Aug 16 2007, 07:28 AM
the first thing i leanred to play was the Sweet Child O' Mine intro in my acoustic guitar, i played it with my thumb because i couldnt use picks at that time. But i managed to play it to tempo.

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
rokchik
Aug 16 2007, 08:03 AM
The Dark Canuck
The very first song I ever tried after I got my guitar was One by Metallica....nothing like starting big 'eh? I didn't get very far with it just the intro mostly. But I've gotten better at it. Still can't play the whole song but still practice it every now and again just for a lark.

The first song I learned all of was Wonderwall by Oasis. Followed by Everlong by Foo Fighters.

+Quote Post
ZakkWylde
Aug 16 2007, 08:08 AM
Learning Tone Master
First off all I was the first Zakk on this site^^
First riff I learned was the Enter Sandman main riff

--------------------

Gear:
- Jackson USA Select KV2 King V with EMG 81/85
- Gibson Les Paul Custom Arctic White with EMG 81/85
- Ibanez Rg 8527 J Custom 7-String with DiMarzio Evolution and Air Norton

- Peavey 6505+ head with Marshall 1960AV 4x12 cab
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Practice Amp
- Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, MXR CarbonCopy, ISP Decimator, MXR Custom Audio Electronics Booster

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 02:19 AM