Cobra Kai Season 2
Todd Simpson
Aug 28 2020, 05:44 PM
GMC:er
:Anyone who liked THE KARATE KID should watch this series. Started as a small youtube video now it's a full series with 2 seasons produced by Sony pictures. Loved it smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Sep 4 2020, 09:05 AM
Learning Roadie
I downloaded both seasons when they came out on Youtube. It was really well done, It had the nostalgia value for me, but it stands up on its own too

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My SoundCloud

PosterBoy's Bootcamp with Todd

Gear
Ibanez Rg770FM
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335
Ax8
Axe Fx Ultra - GCP Pro

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 5 2020, 02:57 AM
GMC:er
I agree! The bad guy ended up being a much better character and actor. He had a deep sense of regret and good character arc. It started as a small youtube vid and now has two full seasons!!

Todd
QUOTE (PosterBoy @ Sep 4 2020, 04:05 AM) *
I downloaded both seasons when they came out on Youtube. It was really well done, It had the nostalgia value for me, but it stands up on its own too

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd September 2020 - 06:15 AM