Boss Gt1000 Core Pedal Released
Todd Simpson
Oct 3 2020, 02:14 AM
GMC:er
24 FX Blocks! Egad. It looks like they have stuffed their best DSP in to one box and trimmed it's size to fit on a pedalboard. IT's about the size of 3 pedals. it's got amps/fx etc. And you can make double amp/fx chains and use 24 blocks of fx. It's looks to be just about every pedal they make stuffed in to one box and some amps thrown in as well. I've never been a huge fan of COSM amps, but the demo sounds good. I wanna try one.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 5 2020, 01:39 PM
Instructor
That's a very cool promo video!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Mertay
Oct 5 2020, 05:44 PM
GMC:er
This model has more attention than the bigger one ever had smile.gif very cool they could fit so much in a tiny box.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2020 - 08:42 PM