> Just Came Home From A Gig..., Funny story
Robin
post Aug 20 2007, 04:33 AM
Post #21

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 1.061

QUOTE (Ayen @ Aug 20 2007, 02:57 AM) *
Well at least she was only 47 then tongue.gif.

Yeah, she was totally hot back then... blink.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
post Aug 20 2007, 04:34 AM
Post #22

Instructor

Member No.: 1.439

The solution to you gigging probnlems: quit rockin' and put up an experimental jazz project..
laugh.gif

QUOTE (Robin @ Aug 18 2007, 06:27 AM) *
I just came home from a gig with my band. We were playing with an awesome death metal band called Hordes.

Anyway, the stage was almost at ground level, we were standing amongst the audience and when we were playing there was this old woman in her 50's showing her freakin boobs to us under the whole concert! It was soooo disgusting, but funny! She was walking up to the stage several times, but our vocalist kicked her in the ass and down from the stage 3-4 times biggrin.gif What kinda sucked for the vocalist was that the microphone was almost inside the audience, and that ugly old woman were standing right where the mic was! So when our vocalist were singing she kinda pressed her boobs against him hahaha! She also tried to grab my balls, luckily she didnt even get close. The audience was laughing like hell and so did we.
After the concert when we were packing down our stuff and talking to people, she came up to us and was all like "Omg how old are you guys??" etc., and she also said "I'm just gonna show my boobs to you guys one more time before I go home" hahahah, the other band, the crew people and the audience were laughing so freakin hard! I'm still laughing while typing this hahhaha biggrin.gif It was so funny, we were all laughing and joking about it afterwards. "Shes 50 years too late" biggrin.gif I'm pretty sure she wasn't only on alcohol... tongue.gif
About 3 years earlier on one of our first gigs, the same woman were trying to kiss our bassist biggrin.gif I instantly recognized her today before the gig and thought "omg... " biggrin.gif
We arent lucky with getting groupies... Any other GMC'ers got some funny stories? biggrin.gif

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
Street Musician
post Aug 20 2007, 03:44 PM
Post #23

Group: Passive
Member No.: 2.482

Well, as funny as it seems, if the gig you were playing in had security, you should have told them and they should have kicked her out of the gig. Unless it was OK with you... Or it was a everybody-drunk kind of a wild gig-party thing we have in our country.

+Quote Post
XxLeviathanxX
post Aug 22 2007, 07:05 AM
Post #24

Member No.: 1.480

thats the funniest gig story i ever heard lol

--------------------
RIP Dimebag-Heroes never die.

Xbox Live- ThePsYkoNXTdoor

13 on the field... 4-20 off the field.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th May 2017 - 04:45 AM