Invited To Beta Test New Thu Features
Todd Simpson
Apr 23 2021, 03:30 AM
GMC:er
There is a very cool feature add on coming from overloud thu that I"ve been invited to beta test. I can't talk more about it just now but it's going to be very spiff indeed. As soon as I'm able ill share with you guys first!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mertay
Apr 23 2021, 07:48 AM
Great!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Apr 23 2021, 08:44 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Brilliant, thanks for letting us know buddy cool.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

“Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in installments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.”
Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 23 2021, 03:06 PM
Instructor
That's awesome mate! Congrats! Looking forward to your news!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 25 2021, 02:03 AM
It's killing me not sharing this as it's very spiff. I hope they get enough feedback soon from the beta team so that we can start to share this with everyone.

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Apr 23 2021, 10:06 AM) *
That's awesome mate! Congrats! Looking forward to your news!

+Quote Post
Phil66
Apr 25 2021, 09:13 AM
One thing I wish they'd do, if you ever get asked for ideas is to put all of the rigs of a rig library into the patch list, they only put a few and the rest you have to find on the rig player menu and then save them yourself wink.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

“Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in installments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.”
Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 26 2021, 03:53 AM
That's a good point! I'll mention it but you should email them also and mention the same thing. The more times they get a given request, the more traction it gets.

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Apr 25 2021, 04:13 AM) *
One thing I wish they'd do, if you ever get asked for ideas is to put all of the rigs of a rig library into the patch list, they only put a few and the rest you have to find on the rig player menu and then save them yourself wink.gif

+Quote Post
Phil66
Apr 26 2021, 07:21 AM
I did a while back buddy wink.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 26 2021, 08:13 AM
Good man!!

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Apr 26 2021, 02:21 AM) *
I did a while back buddy wink.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th May 2021 - 02:00 AM