Hotone Ampero 2 Finally Released
Todd Simpson
Nov 13 2021, 05:48 AM
GMC:er
3 Cores, huge fx chain, best in class for the price imho.

Powered by a superior performance tri-core platform and a Hi-Fi grade ESS® Sabre® AD/DA, the Ampero II Stomp pushes the highly praised Ampero sound to a new level, delivering a more detailed, organic sound with richer tonal dimensions. A highly customizable dual-effect chain and more advanced functions will guarantee more joy and fun. The pedalborad-friendly design also makes it great for pedal maniacs.

FEATURES:

✪ Second Generation amp modeler & effects processor with a pedalboard-friendly case
✪ Enhanced Ampero sound quality brought by the more powerful tri-core DSP platform and ESS® Sabre® AD/DA
✪ Evolved CDCM HD & F.I.R.E. modeling system ensures high end tonal expressiveness and realistic playing experience
✪ Perfectly fits any pedalboard matrix when used as an effect pedal ✪ 24-bit signal processing, up to 127dB dynamic range*
✪ 4-inch 800 x 480 dynamic touchscreen and newly designed UI for more intuitive control
✪ Highly customizable DUAL effect chain with multiple serial/parallel signal routing support
✪ Add ANY effect module you like to the effect chain
✪ Stereo I/O jacks and stereo FX Loop jacks for further routing/tonal possibilities
✪ Up to 12 simultaneous effect modules
✪ Upgraded effects library delivers 400+ effects
✪ CDCM HD & F.I.R.E. modeling effects including: - 87 amp models - 68 cab models - A more precise cabinet-mic algorithm based on realistic studio recording data - New preamp models - Independent power amp simulation - 100+ legendary pedal models
✪ 60+ Hotone original effects (incl. high quality drive/dynamic/filter/mod/delay/reverb models and more)
✪ Dedicated IR loader module with 3rd party IR support, up to 50 custom IR slots
✪ 20 classic Celestion® speaker IRs included - Powered by Celestion® Digital
✪ Supports up to 2048 IR sampling points for better tonal resolution
✪ USB port for firmware upgrading, loading/editing/managing effects/IRs via free Mac/PC software or for use as an USB audio interface
✪ 8-in/8-out USB audio interface
✪ Supporting Reamp function
✪ Ampero-style acoustic effects and presets
✪ Ampero-style input mode selections
✪ 300 presets (100 banks x 3 patches)
✪ Built-in stereo looper with max. 60 seconds recording time and undo/redo function
✪ 3 assignable footswitches with halo LEDs
✪ Authentic stereo processing
✪ MIDI I/O jacks and EXP/CTRL jack for expanded controls
✪ Customizable main display modes and theme colors
✪ Road-ready, light-weight aluminum casing
✪ 9-18V DC power supply

I can't wait to get my hands on one.

*Check out some micro bending in this lesson with gabe
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Micro-Bending/

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Nov 13 2021, 05:50 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phil66
Nov 13 2021, 08:09 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Looks great, I'd check it out if I was in the market for a small unit.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Phil66: Nov 14 2021, 04:22 PM

--------------------
My Serenity Dimension project is available on Spotify, Facebook and Bandcamp. Please check it out and share if you like it.
Thanks.

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 14 2021, 12:55 AM
GMC:er
Ive got a long standing relationship with hotone so I'm hoping to get sent one of these as a promotional unit and then be able to make some videos with it for my social media. Very stoked smile.gif

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Nov 13 2021, 03:09 PM) *
Looks great, is check it out if I was in the market for a small unit.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th November 2021 - 03:31 PM