Damn I Chose The Wrong Instrument
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 8 2022, 05:53 PM
GMC Founder
So lately I have been really intrigued by Leo P and his band Too Many Zooz

The way he is able to go techno, synth bass, rhythm, amazing lead, killer tone, original vocal quality lead with amazing range - seriously makes me wish I has started with sax instead 🧐 🥺

Have you ever felt like this?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lesssons & my level based email course
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jan 8 2022, 06:17 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I've seen the subway busking videos, I never realised he was doing that kind of gig ohmy.gif

I felt the same once and I tried the harmonica, wow that was tricky, I never managed to get single notes, always two or three and the sucking is your sharps and flats blink.gif . Also a lot of these wind instrument take a lot more skill than people realise.

https://youtu.be/lu5zlX3ZZu8

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Serenity Dimension project is available on Spotify, Facebook and Bandcamp. Please check it out and share if you like it.
Thanks.

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 8 2022, 06:20 PM
GMC Founder
Yes that's the problem! If it weren't so tricky I would start all over right away!

But I know that I am looking at 10+ years to get anywhere near the kind of control I would like to have.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jan 8 2022, 06:30 PM
I often feel like taking up the triangle, my dynamics and timing would probably let me down though laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
My Serenity Dimension project is available on Spotify, Facebook and Bandcamp. Please check it out and share if you like it.
Thanks.

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 8 2022, 06:32 PM
GMC Founder
haha 😜 Well actually one of the insights I get from Leo P is that rhythm comes first - just watch his moves 😱

So that's become my #1 priority for my guitar practicing

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jan 8 2022, 07:21 PM
Yeah I agree, Paul Gilbert says the same cool.gif

--------------------
Thanks.

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Jan 8 2022, 10:07 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
I'll have to check this guy out. I've always loved the sax and I too wish that I had picked it up years ago. Sax players have great phrasing and I borrow from them quite a bit. Horns are another instrument that I love to borrow from and wish I would have learned, especially the trumpet.

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jan 9 2022, 10:59 AM
The bugle is a bugger, pure mouth and tongue for the notes huh.gif

--------------------
Thanks.

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th January 2022 - 04:05 AM