Stoked To Be Scoring A Project With A Guy From Dreamworks
Todd Simpson
Jan 11 2022, 03:06 AM
GMC:er
My buddy John Mahoney (he's worked for DIsney, Dream Works, Lucas film etc and he asked me to help with the music for a teaser trailer for his next feature film. it's a project with a major 80s vibe to it so I said SURE THING!!! smile.gif Best of all, I already had the music ready to go!! There is a track that CAEL did which I joined in as a collab called BURNING CHROME. You may remember the track?

Here is a bit of info on John from an interview he did for animation insider.
http://www.animationinsider.com/2012/03/john-mahoney/

Here is a bit of his work.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
klasaine
Jan 11 2022, 08:04 AM
Outstanding!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jan 11 2022, 10:12 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Great news smile.gif

--------------------
My Serenity Dimension project is available on Spotify, Facebook and Bandcamp. Please check it out and share if you like it.
Thanks.

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Mertay
Jan 11 2022, 06:06 PM
Awesome

--------------------

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Jan 12 2022, 04:20 AM
Learning Tone Master
good to hear , I would imagine Ben would get credit for any of his music that might be used as well

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Jan 12 2022, 06:58 AM
Learning Tone Master
Awesome news!!! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 13 2022, 03:03 AM
Super thanks!! I am glad to be working with john. He's done some amazing things in the past and this was right up my alley!

QUOTE (klasaine @ Jan 11 2022, 03:04 AM) *
Outstanding!

I am super stoked smile.gif I can't wait to see what he does with the music! BEN wrote this this so he deserves the credit here. I just added some solos wink.gif

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jan 11 2022, 05:12 AM) *
Great news smile.gif

Full credit! After all this is HIS SONG! I'm just doing some solos on it.

QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Jan 11 2022, 11:20 PM) *
good to hear , I would imagine Ben would get credit for any of his music that might be used as well

Super thanks! Ben is the star on this one as it's his tune and it's perfect!

QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Jan 12 2022, 01:58 AM) *
Awesome news!!! smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th January 2022 - 02:37 AM