Closed TopicStart new topic
> Drugs And Music, Keep it clean
post Sep 5 2007, 05:13 PM
Post #21

Lets go fishing!
Group Icon

Group: GMC Senior
Member No.: 1.001

I havent had a drop of alcohol since my teens (am now 26), and i havent ever dont any drugs. I find clean living benifits me alot. So i guess you could say the highest ive been when playing guitar is due to great GMC licks laugh.gif

mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
post Sep 5 2007, 07:31 PM
Post #22

Group: Members
Member No.: 1.061

I really dont think this help at all, atleast not for me.

Look at Maiden. Cleanest band ever, they still make amazing music and live performances.

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
post Sep 5 2007, 08:48 PM
Post #23

Moderation Policy Director
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 1.167

You all knew it would happen - this thread is not a suitable discussion for GMC. We do not condone drug usage and discussion of drugs is against the posting policy.

Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th October 2016 - 03:42 PM