New Search Option....., New search option.....
SirPedro
Sep 7 2007, 12:42 AM
GMC:er
Hey,

Is there a way to "click" and have all of one instructor's lessons be listed......??? Instead of searching through all the lessons.

Thanks,

SirPedro

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ryan
Sep 7 2007, 12:46 AM
QUOTE (SirPedro @ Sep 6 2007, 06:42 PM) *
Hey,

Is there a way to "click" and have all of one instructor's lessons be listed......??? Instead of searching through all the lessons.

Thanks,

SirPedro

Type in there name?? Its just a thought!!!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”

+Quote Post
Pavel
Sep 7 2007, 01:01 AM
Instructor
Yeah! Typing in the name will bring you the list of particular instructor's lessons! Typing in a name shouldn't be a problem, right?

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Sep 7 2007, 03:35 AM
GMC Founder
Hello SirPedro and welcome to GMC! biggrin.gif

You can either type in the insstructor's name directly - or click the instructors name (this later alternative will take ~10 seconds to load if you are in Europe).

--------------------

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Sep 7 2007, 05:24 AM
hey kris, theres an error with the search box when you go to the Video Lessons page, the search box its actually longer than the page were all the sections are...not sure if this is the way it should be...

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Sep 7 2007, 06:26 AM
Instructor
Oh, excellent idea !!!!! Congratulations wink.gif It's very useful !!!!

+Quote Post
Xranthoius
Sep 7 2007, 06:29 AM
yea i was about to post feedback about it, didnt know if it was a double post or not.... but i really like the new search option biggrin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image

+Quote Post
Asphyxia Feeling
Sep 7 2007, 06:33 AM
whoa! awesome about the instructor search. i was just wishing we had something like that, and poof! there it is. GMC is truly the best.

(on another note, searching has taught me that Pavel has made 41 (!) lessons!!! crazy! good work pavel!)

--------------------
What did you learn tonight?
while shouting so loud, you barely joyous, broken thing.
You are a voice that never sings, is what i say.
You are freezing over hell
You are bringing on that end you do so well
and you can only blame yourself, is what is say.

+Quote Post
SirPedro
Sep 7 2007, 06:33 AM
Doh!....Should have looked a little more and would have found it...thanks tho......

Love the site and the lessons.....the instructors are great.....

Peter

+Quote Post
Xranthoius
Sep 7 2007, 06:43 AM
QUOTE (Asphyxia Feeling @ Sep 7 2007, 12:33 AM) *
(on another note, searching has taught me that Pavel has made 41 (!) lessons!!! crazy! good work pavel!)

omg pavel!! i hadnt realized that you made that many! ohmy.gif

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:07 AM