In Front Of My Computer
meatkiller
Sep 7 2007, 01:28 AM
GMC:er
hi all,
I am getting off to a great start with the lessons ! My training sessions are endless now !! Thanks to all the instructors for their work !

However I have just a small question.

I reherse the excercises in front of my computer. I like to play with the instructor in the video to see if I am playing in tempo, correct bends, rythmn etc. Is there a way for the video to run endlessly from start to finish without having to press play again with the mouse !!!! As this of course means leaving the neck to click !!

thanks,

meat

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
PRS CE24 Sunburst (1996)
Godin ACS Nylon (1998)
Hofner Commitee (1955)
Hughes & Kettner 100 watt
Roland GR-30
Korg A4
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Robin
Sep 7 2007, 01:32 AM
Yes there is. Under the video there is this line that shows how much there is left of the video. There is one arrow on both sides of that line. You can move them anywhere and the video will repeat itself beetween those arrows.

Excuse my bad explanation tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ryan
Sep 7 2007, 01:48 AM
Just take the right arrow, and slightly move it to the left. That should do it!!

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Sep 7 2007, 03:30 AM
GMC Founder
Exactly! smile.gif

I am glad to see you guys use that feaure - I also find it handy!

--------------------

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Sep 7 2007, 05:26 AM
i never knew you could do that...im gonna give it a try...but im not sure if i understood how to do it... unsure.gif

This post has been edited by FretDancer69: Sep 7 2007, 05:27 AM

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
meatkiller
Sep 7 2007, 05:34 AM
ok that is wonderful. It works perfectly and now I can repeat the sequences in small patches.

even better than I thought !!!

thanks for the tips !

--------------------
PRS CE24 Sunburst (1996)
Godin ACS Nylon (1998)
Hofner Commitee (1955)
Hughes & Kettner 100 watt
Roland GR-30
Korg A4

+Quote Post
bart m
Sep 7 2007, 05:44 AM
damn, if you don't learn something new everyday!!

+Quote Post
kahall
Sep 7 2007, 09:38 AM
Learning Roadie
Yeah, I have been around for a while and I did not know that feature existed either.

--------------------
Had a guitar hanging, just about waist high, and we are going to play these things until the day we die.

+Quote Post
Hungus
Sep 7 2007, 10:28 AM
Oh man I wish I knew about this feature a long time ago!

Maybe you could make it alittle more obvious Kris, just a line of text somewhere even?

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Sep 7 2007, 03:30 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Robin @ Sep 7 2007, 02:32 AM) *
Yes there is. Under the video there is this line that shows how much there is left of the video. There is one arrow on both sides of that line. You can move them anywhere and the video will repeat itself beetween those arrows.

Excuse my bad explanation tongue.gif

Yeah, it works !! it's a great tool 'cos there are allways in every video a particular lick that you like see lot of times biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Sep 7 2007, 05:01 PM
Instructor
laugh.gif laugh.gif

I used to hit play button a million times.
Thanks!!!!!!!

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Sep 7 2007, 05:06 PM
Yeah should put that a in a sticky in technical help if that exists? Because that too is news to me smile.gif Great news!

This post has been edited by Hemlok: Sep 7 2007, 05:06 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
FlyingFin
Sep 7 2007, 05:48 PM
Wow! Thanks for that! I was gettin tired of pressing play 20 times for each video tongue.gif

--------------------
Moonsorrow!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:42 PM