3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Maybe You Could Record It!, Preety please.
Iluha
Sep 15 2007, 07:40 PM
GMC:er
Hey what's up man?

Iv'e run into so much recording issues, and I'm quite short on time!

You see, I wrote this piece in order to put it on a cd I'm making for a female friend of mine who is going to move to hungary for the next 6 years in order to study, so I'm making a cd as I mentioned for her, and I want it to include one piece written by me, and this is it!

The problem is though that I lack any real means of recording, I need it done in a week, and I'm really not sure I'll find anything by then...

So maybe you COULD record it like you said in the thread?

Please please please, preety please! smile.gif if you agree and think you can do it in under a week, I will send you the updated Tab for it, and avecourse I'll be very very gratefull!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Sep 16 2007, 11:55 PM
Instructor
I don't know if I have understood it well... you want that I record one of your songs, isn't it??
I think that I can record it this week but I need a correct guitar pro or MIDI file with all the instruments, if you send me it I can record the Backing track and if you cannot record the guitars I could record it too.
So send me the file and I try to do it as well as I can wink.gif

Bye, and thanks !!!! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Juan M. Valero: Sep 16 2007, 11:55 PM

+Quote Post
Iluha
Sep 17 2007, 02:26 AM
QUOTE (Juan M. Valero @ Sep 17 2007, 12:55 AM) *
I don't know if I have understood it well... you want that I record one of your songs, isn't it??
I think that I can record it this week but I need a correct guitar pro or MIDI file with all the instruments, if you send me it I can record the Backing track and if you cannot record the guitars I could record it too.
So send me the file and I try to do it as well as I can wink.gif

Bye, and thanks !!!! smile.gif

You understood it correctly, I would like you to record everything! cause I simply have no way of recording it for now and I need it in a week...

As for the second solo, feel free to adjust that big sweep, I adjusted it in the gp file so that it would be most comfortable to play but it might still be hard smile.gif

Thanks alot! and tell me as soon you get something recorded!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  galsmedley.ZIP ( 9.27K ) Number of downloads: 198

--------------------

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Sep 17 2007, 05:53 AM
Instructor
Allright !!!! I try to record in 2 days, ok ?? it's a great song !!!!!!

+Quote Post
Iluha
Sep 17 2007, 06:12 AM
QUOTE (Juan M. Valero @ Sep 17 2007, 06:53 AM) *
Allright !!!! I try to record in 2 days, ok ?? it's a great song !!!!!!

Thanks alot for you'r help! smile.gif can't wait to hear it, Pm me once you'r done!

This post has been edited by Iluha: Sep 17 2007, 06:17 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Sep 17 2007, 06:00 PM
Instructor
Don't worry, I PM you in 2 days wink.gif

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Sep 17 2007, 06:07 PM
Cool! I can't wait to hear this!!! It is very good Iluha, I dont think I commented in your other thread.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Iluha
Sep 18 2007, 03:20 AM
QUOTE (Hemlok @ Sep 17 2007, 07:07 PM) *
Cool! I can't wait to hear this!!! It is very good Iluha, I dont think I commented in your other thread.

Thanks Hemlok, I'm still quite overwhelmed by the great response it recieved smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
chast
Sep 18 2007, 04:22 AM
Learning Roadie
Iluha you are a great composer, hope to hear some more stuff of you
I am waiting to hear what Juan will make out of it smile.gif

--------------------
"They play it extremely fast, it doesn't make any sense, but it's Slayer so it makes a lot of sense" :)

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Sep 18 2007, 04:28 AM
QUOTE (chast @ Sep 17 2007, 11:22 PM) *
Iluha you are a great composer, hope to hear some more stuff of you
I am waiting to hear what Juan will make out of it smile.gif

same here biggrin.gif

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Sep 18 2007, 03:56 PM
Instructor
Hello guys !!! tomorrow I will record the song biggrin.gif
I'm very happy of that you have chosen me to my for recordinng the lesson wink.gif

I try to do it as good as I can !!!! Another question, hehehe, do you like that I add some orchestral arrangements in the song ??? It would be interesting (IMO)

+Quote Post
Hungus
Sep 18 2007, 04:05 PM
I cant wait to hear wait to hear what this is going to sound like....

Juan you are a legend for doing this. Feels good to be part of such an awesome community...

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Sep 18 2007, 04:13 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Hungus @ Sep 18 2007, 05:05 PM) *
I cant wait to hear wait to hear what this is going to sound like....
Juan you are a legend for doing this. Feels good to be part of such an awesome community...

Wow, thanks for your kind words !!! I'm very happy to be a member of that community biggrin.gif

I'm a bit nervous with all your coments, hehehehe...

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Sep 18 2007, 05:17 PM
GMC Founder
Hehe this is awesome - if everyone's happy with the result this could perhaps become a lesson...? (with Iluha's permission of course!)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Sep 18 2007, 09:20 PM
Instructor
Yeah, it's a great idea !!! biggrin.gif Do you like it, Iluha ??
Now I'm learning the song, hehehehe, it's very interesting wink.gif

I try to explain all the procedure in my recording with some pics, like a review, and if Iluha want I can upload the backing tracks... It's really interesting smile.gif

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Sep 18 2007, 09:26 PM
I tryed downloading the orignal song but the file was zipped ? sad.gif So I wasnt quite sure what to do about that :/

- John

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Sep 18 2007, 10:15 PM
Instructor
You need the Winzip Extractor (there are some demos in Internet)...

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Sep 18 2007, 11:14 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Winzip is great but there are also some really good extractors available for free. I use one called 7-Zip (www. 7-zip.org) - free and also has the added bonus that it seems to be able to handle any compression type.

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Sep 18 2007, 11:34 PM
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Sep 18 2007, 02:14 PM) *
Winzip is great but there are also some really good extractors available for free. I use one called 7-Zip (www. 7-zip.org) - free and also has the added bonus that it seems to be able to handle any compression type.

Cheers,
Tony

Wow thanks tony , didnt know things like this were even free biggrin.gif Now I get to watch this thing or hear it or whatever , Ill edit the post and tell you guys what I think biggrin.gif

- John

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
Iluha
Sep 18 2007, 11:51 PM
Juan I'm giving you a completely free hand here, so you can add anything you like to it smile.gif

And Kris avecourse I agree, I would be very honoured if it would also become a lesson!

Thanks for all the support and help guys, means alot to me.

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 09:33 AM