Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Welcome To All..., From a member
post Sep 21 2007, 08:22 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1.215

Since I never have time to come in here and say Hi to all the new people, I thought I would just say hi to every new member who reads this,

You have come to the right place for getting better on guitar, I have been here for about 8 months now and am having fun with guitar all over again. I am also going places I had doubted I ever would. So welcome everyone and keep up the picking. Oh and practice as much as you can. Tomorrow will come and you will be better, or not. Up 2 u.

- leedbreak

Practice Makes Perfect, only when it is perfect practice :-)

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
post Sep 21 2007, 04:52 PM
Post #2

Moderation Policy Director
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 1.167

Hi Leedbreak, pleased to meet you smile.gif

Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab
+Quote Post
post Sep 21 2007, 04:57 PM
Post #3

Lets go fishing!
Group Icon

Group: GMC Senior
Member No.: 1.001

Hello again Leedbreak! dont worry - remember see you about wink.gif Im glaf your enjoying your stay so much!!

mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2016 - 06:18 AM