For All You Jem/rg/pgm Lovers Out There
botoxfox
Sep 25 2007, 02:53 AM
GMC:er
This is a really cool build-your-own-guitar-online app for JEM's RG's and PGM's.

http://www.jemsite.com/vrg/

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
RobM
Sep 25 2007, 03:11 AM
QUOTE (botoxfox @ Sep 24 2007, 09:53 PM) *
This is a really cool build-your-own-guitar-online app for JEM's RG's and PGM's.

http://www.jemsite.com/vrg/

What do you do with it after you build one? I don't see anything where you can send it to Ibanez or get a cost of what the cost of the build would be?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
You wish.

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Sep 25 2007, 03:22 AM
Lets go fishing!
Mine basically turned into a PGM.... laugh.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Sep 25 2007, 03:49 AM
QUOTE (RobM @ Sep 24 2007, 08:11 PM) *
What do you do with it after you build one? I don't see anything where you can send it to Ibanez or get a cost of what the cost of the build would be?

It's just for fun. wink.gif You just take a screenshot and save it to your computer.

--------------------

+Quote Post
AliMo
Sep 25 2007, 04:19 AM
haha this is pretty cool, my dream guitar...............

--------------------
Guitars: Ibanez RG4EX1 - Schecter Spitfire-6

Amp: Line6 SpiderIII 30W

Effects: PodXT Live

IPB Image

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Sep 25 2007, 04:21 AM
Get to da Chopper!
in stores now....

+Quote Post
Ryan
Sep 25 2007, 04:52 AM
QUOTE (DeepRoots @ Sep 24 2007, 10:21 PM) *
in stores now....

thats like steve vais guitar, and paul gilberts in one. AND ITS BLACK WOO. its perfect!!

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Sep 25 2007, 06:02 AM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (botoxfox @ Sep 25 2007, 03:49 AM) *
It's just for fun. wink.gif You just take a screenshot and save it to your computer.

Ohhh that is sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! blink.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Sep 25 2007, 06:16 AM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Sep 24 2007, 11:02 PM) *
Ohhh that is sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! blink.gif

Yeah, I just love the Racer X colors tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Sep 25 2007, 03:48 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (botoxfox @ Sep 25 2007, 06:16 AM) *
Yeah, I just love the Racer X colors tongue.gif

yeah...its true ohmy.gif wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Zephyr
Sep 25 2007, 03:54 PM
This is one I made on another site, but it's pretty similar. I would love to have a JEM... *sigh*

[attachment=1889:attachment]

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Sep 25 2007, 04:14 PM
Lets go fishing!
Brace yourself GMC'ers!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gen
Sep 25 2007, 05:03 PM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Sep 25 2007, 05:14 PM) *
Brace yourself GMC'ers!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

hahahahahahaha awesome man! I want the same! biggrin.gif
Really cool

--------------------
"Fact is, nothing in the world bores me more than gear...If I played thru your rig, I would still sound like me. Van Halen would sound like Van Halen. Brian May...etc. Very early in my career I decided to focus on creating music and not being a guitar tech. Being a good guitar tech is a very different and extremely difficult job, so why not leave it to a pro?"

Marty Friedman -

Guitars: ESP LTD viper-500, a fake strat and an acoustic guitar( dont know the brand)
Amp: Randall RX20R
Effects: Boss mt 2 distortion pedal, Line 6 pod floor plus

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Sep 25 2007, 05:23 PM
Lets go fishing!
all the racer-X fans are comeing out the woodworks tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pavel
Sep 25 2007, 06:08 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Zephyr @ Sep 25 2007, 04:54 PM) *
This is one I made on another site, but it's pretty similar. I would love to have a JEM... *sigh*

[attachment=1889:attachment]

That's what i call a kick-ass color! smile.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Sep 25 2007, 07:08 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Sep 25 2007, 05:14 PM) *

wOW !!! it's awesome tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Robin
Sep 25 2007, 07:57 PM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Sep 25 2007, 03:14 PM) *

Thats the coolest Ibanez guitar imo.

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Sep 25 2007, 08:03 PM
Lets go fishing!
Maybe i could go into business makeing custom daglo PGM models laugh.gif

PS, glad you guys like it !!!

This post has been edited by mattacuk: Sep 25 2007, 08:04 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Davidian
Oct 4 2007, 01:33 AM
Learning Apprentice Player

funny ! tongue.gif

--------------------
Music is supposed to break down walls, smash through barriers; and free your mind!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 03:41 AM