> Most Shocking Documentry Movie.
Ayen
post Oct 2 2007, 01:02 PM
Post #21

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 2.393

I'll check that out Bart, thanks.

And that's something I'd like to know. Steel doesn't just vaporize like that.

--------------------
IPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mattacuk
post Oct 2 2007, 04:03 PM
Post #22

Lets go fishing!
Group Icon

Group: GMC Senior
Member No.: 1.001

Well i watched the whole thing and it was fascinating ! Haveing watched farenhite 911 with michael moor, and now that there seems so many things unexplained about the events its unreal.

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Iluha
post Oct 3 2007, 01:35 AM
Post #23

Member No.: 1.574

Just finished watching it entirly, and Mickie I encourage you to watch the whole thing. it is far from brainwash, more like a movie ABOUT brainwash.

I'll tell you what I bealive, and what not, I do bealive 9/11 was an inside job, atleast partially, and I do bealive that the US delibratly joined in WW1, and avecourse that the banks are the true decision makers.

What I'm not sure of and planning to sometime investigate further, is wether the media truly feeds the american what it's leaders only want the people to know, seeing as even in the documentry it presented some media footage that nagates it's claim.

The other "smaller" facts I think are obvious, like stationing of a base in iraq designated to if the oppourtunity comes, attack iran/syria/others, I just hope that the movie isn't entirly right, and that the base will attack them only in case of getting attacked first, since I live in the middle east.
The income tax not being in the law, though has nothing to do with me, I found it surprising the people there had no idea about it for so long...

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!

+Quote Post
Ayen
post Oct 3 2007, 03:03 AM
Post #24

Member No.: 2.393

Funny thing, I asked my family about it, and they knew! When I asked why they still paid it, one of the responses was "Yeah, don't pay it and see what happens to you". So that's whats happening? We're too afraid of our own government so we abide by their rules?

This post has been edited by Ayen: Oct 3 2007, 03:04 AM

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Iluha
post Oct 3 2007, 04:23 AM
Post #25

Member No.: 1.574

Well according to the movie, your goverment can do preety much whatever it wants.

BUT, it did show two people that used to be IRS agents that quit, and havn't payd taxes for a long time now!
but sure, I can see how a goverment can scare it's people, after all it IS the goverment... and unless a significant large amout of people stop paying taxes, or even one brave man who will stop paying taxes and will be publicied showing that nothing has happend to him, then and only then the situation will change.

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!

+Quote Post
Matt Capasso
post Oct 3 2007, 06:19 AM
Post #26

Member No.: 2.567

Watch the scene where World Trade Center Building 7 collapses. It shows a split screen of building 7 falling and a controlled demolition of a skyscraper. They look EXACTLY the same.
I dont believe all this is true but some of it is pretty freaky, like Building 7.

I am also atheist, and the parts about the stunning relationships being Jesus and pre-biblical figures, like Horus, are very interesting. Astrology is a fascinating field.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2017 - 05:44 AM