Should I Buy This?, BOSS MICRO BR Digital recorder
Iluha
Oct 10 2007, 03:12 AM
GMC:er
http://www.roland.com/products/en/MICRO_BR/index.html

This thing is incredible, I tried it out today at a shop owned by a friend's dad, my recording sounded really professional on it, I was amazed, that plus it's slow downer, usb connection, multi effect built in, DRUM MACHINE built in, and other small features, I was just stunned.

My only problem with it is it's price, here in Israel it will cost me about 350$ AFTER a "A friend of my son's" discount(the original price is 475$!), but if I get someone to buy it for me while he's in the US it would cost only 250$.

What are you'r guys opinion on this product? anyone owns or tried one? anyone knows maybe a bit cheaper but with same or atleast close to same quality product?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Iluha
Oct 11 2007, 01:37 AM
GMC:er
Never mind, I just bought the thing today XD.. will post a review of it sometime soon

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:43 PM