Oct 29 2007, 09:49 PM
Moderation Policy Director
Group: GMC Instructor
Joined: 6-February 07
From: CT, USA
Member No.: 1.167
Welcome to the GMC Classified board!
This is a place where GMC:ers can buy sell and exchange gear, CDs, Books, anything at all! Of course, there have to be rules around all of this, and you can read about them here.
First, a note on how this all works.
1. GMC is committed to making this a safe place to buy and sell, and in order to prevent spamming and keep a level of trust in this process, we are restricting who may post here in the following way:
a. Members must have been at GMC for a minimum of 1 month
b. Members must have made a minimum of 50 posts before they can use this facility.
The intention here is to prevent spam, and to make sure we know something about people who post here.
2. All posts are moderator approved. When a post is made, it will not immediately show up, it must be approved by one of the GMC moderators. (Please don't double post because you can't see your add right away) The moderator will check that the member meets the minimum criteria listed above, and that the Advert is appropriate (see later), then make it visible for all to see.
3. Ads should conform to the posted example guideline advert - ads that don't won't be approved and will never be seen. Descriptions should be detailed, include an actual picture of the item to be sold (no stock photos please), and be honest about the state of the item in question. Mark the thread as "For Sale", "Exchange" or "Wanted" in the topic sub-title and use the main title to say what you are selling, for instance:
Ibanez Jem 7v
4. Adverts should reside on GMC and should all be full adverts including pictures and descriptions. No links to eBay adds or other online selling services.
5. Potential buyers may ask questions on the thread for clarification, but all monetary discussions must be done via PM - any such questions that appear in the thread will be removed
6. When an item is sold, the seller should edit his post at the top and mark it as sold
7. Moderators will periodically remove adverts marked as sold to avoid cluttering up the forum
Ok, pretty simple so far. We will also be enforcing the following:
1. All items to be sold must be the property of the seller
2. No commercial adverts, personal adverts only
3. GMC is in no way responsible for the contract between buyer and seller - this is a listing facility only. GMC does not take any responsibility for disputes that might arise as a result of members using this board.
4. However, GMC is concerned as to the way business is conducted here and will take complaints seriously.
This post has been edited by Andrew Cockburn: Oct 8 2008, 08:56 PM
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...
Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 22nd October 2016 - 08:11 AM|