Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Legato
AudunESP
post Nov 1 2007, 03:20 AM
Post #1

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 2.080

hi luciana, i recently started practicing and building up my singing voice, exactly for 1 week ago, before that i just liked sitting down singing the few times i was alone in my house:)
But a friend of mine tells me i need to practice legato. That means changing smoothly between the notes, or am i wrong?
So i wonder if you could make a lesson about that, tell me what i should do, or give me a song that is good for practicing a legato.
Many thanks, Audun.

--------------------
Scales = some boring stuff thats totally unnescesary to create cool music, liek, if ur stupid.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Luciana Segovia
post Nov 1 2007, 09:03 AM
Post #2

Singing Instructor
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 2.226

QUOTE (AudunESP @ Nov 1 2007, 03:20 AM) *
hi luciana, i recently started practicing and building up my singing voice, exactly for 1 week ago, before that i just liked sitting down singing the few times i was alone in my house:)
But a friend of mine tells me i need to practice legato. That means changing smoothly between the notes, or am i wrong?
So i wonder if you could make a lesson about that, tell me what i should do, or give me a song that is good for practicing a legato.
Many thanks, Audun.

Hi Audun!

You gave me a great idea for the next lesson!... we will work the legato, and I´ll give you some exercises for that!..

wait for me! Is the following lesson! laugh.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th December 2017 - 06:21 AM