3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Christmas Is A Time For Family, Friends, And...
Bedlam
Nov 8 2007, 10:31 AM
GMC:er
I want my hand to be healed when I get my cast off at the end of December, so I don't need surgery ohmy.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SLASH91
Nov 8 2007, 12:42 PM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Nov 8 2007, 03:27 AM) *
Well, in the past 4-5 months, i bought a new amp, an XBOX 360, New ATI Graphics Card, crap load of CD's and DVD's, so i dont know what to ask for.

I think im going to ask for a Trace-Light table, which are those tables to you see with a lamp underneath them that projects light through a table for you to draw on, i really need one, get shadows out of my way, and a better lighting system for models and mannequins.

I probably just get money, then go buy more CD's, and then more CD's, and you know what?
Maybe some more CD's...

Holy crap, man. How do you afford all of that? ohmy.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

"Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends"-
Rusty Cooley

My gear:

Marshall Valvstate
Digitech Distortion Factory
Jackson RR24 (Randy Rhoads)
Ibanez RG2550e
A ripoff brand acoustic guitar
and a Yamaha Classical guitar :)

+Quote Post
Animosity
Nov 8 2007, 12:48 PM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Nov 8 2007, 03:27 AM) *
Well, in the past 4-5 months, i bought a new amp, an XBOX 360, New ATI Graphics Card, crap load of CD's and DVD's, so i dont know what to ask for.

I think im going to ask for a Trace-Light table, which are those tables to you see with a lamp underneath them that projects light through a table for you to draw on, i really need one, get shadows out of my way, and a better lighting system for models and mannequins.

I probably just get money, then go buy more CD's, and then more CD's, and you know what?
Maybe some more CD's...

If I may, I recommed the new U2 2-disc album that is coming out! Oh I know as a big U2 fan, I will be wanting it so bad! It's like the collector's edition of the Joshua Tree, going to be great!

QUOTE (SLASH91 @ Nov 8 2007, 05:42 AM) *
Holy crap, man. How do you afford all of that? ohmy.gif

He sells kidneys on the Black Market

+Quote Post
blindwillie
Nov 8 2007, 04:21 PM
QUOTE (MickeM @ Nov 8 2007, 07:30 AM) *
Well done! And not for the obvious reasons. I was reading the thread and scrolled down to the picture when my wife suddenly appeard behind my back. LOL

That's worth thinking about too, not nice to be caught with dubious pictures at home or at work etc. ohmy.gif

Doh! I miss all the good stuff. Can't we have an archive for "Deleted stuff. Don't post like this". Just for reference?

This is what I need this year but I'll have to buy it myself then.

And, almost forgot the most important thing

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 8 2007, 05:22 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Animosity @ Nov 8 2007, 11:48 AM) *
If I may, I recommed the new U2 2-disc album that is coming out! Oh I know as a big U2 fan, I will be wanting it so bad! It's like the collector's edition of the Joshua Tree, going to be great!
He sells kidneys on the Black Market

Go Mr The Edge!! biggrin.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Pavel
Nov 8 2007, 05:31 PM
Instructor
All i am getting for this Christmas is a big nothing laugh.gif because my present to myself is in Japan, J-Custom workshops, getting it's EMG's in and getting a big DEAN RC7G logo painted on the headstock laugh.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
JVM
Nov 8 2007, 09:09 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (blindwillie @ Nov 8 2007, 03:21 AM) *
Doh! I miss all the good stuff. Can't we have an archive for "Deleted stuff. Don't post like this". Just for reference?

This is what I need this year but I'll have to buy it myself then.

You'll love it biggrin.gif My deluxe is fairly similar but a little more expanded, but either way those cleans are so nice. And turn it up you'll be in heaven my friend.

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Nov 8 2007, 11:09 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
Well, although I have tried modeling gizmo`s before and didnt really get on with them I decided that I wanted to give it another go, so my wife has bought me a POD XT Live for crimboid, alas it is sitting in our cupboard and I`m not allowed to give it a try till Christmas sad.gif

Apart from that I havnt got any other huge wants for christmas, apart from the winning lottery numbers for a triple rollover week pls, that`d be nice smile.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Twibeard
Nov 8 2007, 11:27 PM
On my wish-list:

wub.gif

--------------------

Guitar: Ibanez RG370DXCE my backup is a Fender Strat.
Amps: Marshall MG and Line6 Spider III 75W combo (preferred)

Recording stuff: Cubase SX3, Logic emagic, Novation ReMote SL, M-Audio Pro
Synth experiance: Roland, MoTu, Native Instrument, Spectrasonics and Steinberg
Main VST's: Kontakt2, FM8, Bass station, Ezdrummer, MoTu EI, Atmosphere, Crystall

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Nov 8 2007, 11:36 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
QUOTE (Smells @ Nov 8 2007, 04:09 PM) *
so my wife has bought me a POD XT Live for crimboid, alas it is sitting in our cupboard and I`m not allowed to give it a try till Christmas sad.gif

Take her out clubbing until late Smells. When you get back home send her off to bed and whilst she's asleep put up the Xmas decorations, spray some fake snow about and change the calenders to 25th December. In the morning when she wakes just tell her that she over slept and missed out on a few weeks. She won't realise until after lunch and by that time you'll have got it unpackaged and plugged in wink.gif .

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Nov 8 2007, 11:40 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Nov 8 2007, 10:36 PM) *
Take her out clubbing until late Smells. When you get back home send her off to bed and whilst she's asleep put up the Xmas decorations, spray some fake snow about and change the calenders to 25th December. In the morning when she wakes just tell her that she over slept and missed out on a few weeks. She won't realise until after lunch and by that time you'll have got it unpackaged and plugged in wink.gif .

Cheers,
Tony

lol Tony! laugh.gif

I want to live till christmas tho laugh.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Fabian Schulz
Nov 9 2007, 12:08 AM
Instructor
I won't get a present from my parents on christmas. Because they paid my Camcorder so that i can make lessons smile.gif It arrived yesterday, i'm planning to do a new lesson tomorrow smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars: Ibanez RG 2550, Squier Showmaster Jimmy Shine Signature

Amps: Marshall G30R CD Combo, Marshall MG100HDFX Halfstack

Pedals: Digitech DF-7, Boss RC-2, Dunlop Cry Baby

Wishlist: Brunetti XL R-Evo II or Brunetti Mercury EL34 and a Fabian Schulz Signaturemodel by Ibanez :D

Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Pavel
Nov 9 2007, 01:31 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Twibeard @ Nov 8 2007, 11:27 PM) *
On my wish-list:

wub.gif

I was also looking for that one, but i wish i could hear some sound samples before buying that.

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
blindwillie
Nov 9 2007, 07:10 AM
QUOTE (JVM @ Nov 8 2007, 09:09 PM) *
You'll love it biggrin.gif My deluxe is fairly similar but a little more expanded, but either way those cleans are so nice. And turn it up you'll be in heaven my friend.

Mmmm great, sounds promising biggrin.gif

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:42 AM