Digitech Rp250, Help needed
FretDancer69
Nov 13 2007, 05:54 AM
GMC:er
Hello guys, i was wondering if anyone here owned the Digitech RP 250. Im having problems controlling the Wah Wah volume. The expresion pedal serves as a volume pedal when the wah wah is not activated, but when i activate the wah (press the pedal to the bottom to activate/de-activate), the wah wah is at max volume and its really LOUD sad.gif , does anyone know how to set a standard volume for the wah wah?

thanks.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by FretDancer69: Nov 13 2007, 06:01 AM

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Nov 13 2007, 07:09 AM
GMC:er
please anyone... i need to know this before i make my first gig sad.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Nov 13 2007, 07:17 AM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Don't know for certain FretDancer but I'd guess its a parameter that you can set in the sysex and/or onboard software. Once your in to the software you can normally change the factory settings and stuff. If it is its a case of I'm afraid of finding the relevant bit in the manual. Have a look on the Digitech web site forums first though to see if anyone has asked the same there.

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 06:59 AM