Mockingbird & Rp-80
g-forcelover
Nov 25 2007, 09:38 PM
GMC:er
This review is for two pieces of gear. First, the B.C. Rich Mockingbird Special Electric Guitar. I'm not very good at reviews though. But let me tell you, It plays fast! I use A strat at home, And I need a new guitar. I don't quite own it, but I played it at a guitar center. And for a used model, it was teriffic!!! I played the dirtly little thing solo, by velvet revolver, I goes a bit fast for my skill, but on this guitar I nailed every note perfectly. It has a
Mahogany Body
Arched Top
5-Ply Binding
Neck-thru Construction
Ebony Fingerboard
Classic BCR Headstock
24-3/4" Scale
22 Jumbo Frets
Pearl Cloud Inlays
2 Rockfield SWV Pickups
Tone Pros Tune-O-Matic Bridge and a
Tone Pros Stop tailpiece.
Way better than a strat, even used! The guitar is better than other brand new guitars by B.C Rich. Also better than dean razorbacks, Les Pauls, and all other guitars at the store that I played, And I had stayed there for 2 hours.I was playing a used one, so it was &351.00, But new it costs $670.00. I was playing it through a Crate GT1200H/G412SL Half Stack, and it had very nice gain.

Now for the Digitech RP-80.
I own one of these, and It is brilliant! It has 40 effects, and many amp, cabinet, and acoustic modeling. It has 80 channels, It repeats so you can have your own presets and keep the original. It has a wah, delay, distortion, overdrive, and much more. And it only cost $80.00!!!! It is top quality though, don't be fooled by the price, or the ratings.

To sum it up, they are both great. If you see one, you should go ahead and get it, and be happy for the rest of your life. biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by g-forcelover: Nov 30 2007, 12:13 AM

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image

--------------------

i tripped and broke my guitar's neck. :(
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Nov 25 2007, 09:47 PM
That Mockingbird sounds like a sick guitar. Nice review.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
swingline
Nov 25 2007, 10:46 PM
I find it plays pretty good and it is fast, I'm just not to fond of the Rockfields in it. I like how there made with the neck through construction. Plus the Dragon's Blood paint job is beautiful.

--------------------
--------------------

The Gear:
Jackson Dinky 2M Snow White
Line 6 Spider III 75 watt
Line 6 FBV Express Foot Controller

+Quote Post
Spreedmaster
Mar 30 2008, 05:07 PM
I really want oe of those i white!

--------------------
''It is not herasy, and I will not repent''

Guitars:B.C. Rich WMD SOB with EMG 81/85s and Afterburner
B.C. Rich green acrylic ice Mockingbird with Rockfield Mafia/Fat ass
Black Peavy Rotor EX
ESP LTD DV200 with an irongear hammerhead in the bridge

Gear: Marshall MG15DFX
POD 2.0
Dunlop crybaby
Behringer UM300
Danelectro FAB metal
Biyang DS-7
Behringer EQ700

+Quote Post
MickeM
Mar 30 2008, 06:01 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
This rewiew that doesn't fulfill the minimum reqiurements. Two PM's back in -07 were never answered. g-forcelover PM me when ready to unlock and improve.

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:10 PM