Evh, Mean Streets Intro
Kapto
Dec 12 2007, 12:38 PM
GMC:er
Hi GMCers
Anyone knows or figures it out how is done the intro in Mean Streets by Van Halen album Fair Warning.I know there's some tapping, muting, shredding etc. I am not requesting a lesson but if someone knows about a video (google) or other sites explaining that technique or I can watch it playing it. It would be appreciate it.
Thanks before hand

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"It's a long way to the top..."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kapto
Dec 21 2007, 09:29 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Kapto @ Dec 12 2007, 01:38 PM) *
Hi GMCers
Anyone knows or figures it out how is done the intro in Mean Streets by Van Halen album Fair Warning.I know there's some tapping, muting, shredding etc. I am not requesting a lesson but if someone knows about a video (google) or other sites explaining that technique or I can watch it playing it. It would be appreciate it.
Thanks before hand

Ok I found it. Not a very good sound but enough to see how it's done.
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...h&plindex=0

Thank you Kapto wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"It's a long way to the top..."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th September 2020 - 10:31 AM