Canadian Winter..., has just arrived :D
Smikey2006
Dec 16 2007, 06:42 AM
GMC:er
Posts: 2.361
Joined: 27-April 07
From: London,ont
Well today we here in southern canada got our first crrrazzy snowstorm of the year.. i just got home from new market (small town out of toronto) and driving sucks!. I also died quiet a few times ( not quiet died but the roads are slippery). 30cm overnight tonight + another 30 in the next couple days, its cold, windy, and the cables out ohmy.gif.. Any other canadians wanna complain about winter? biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net


Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!


--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7




Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
ActiveX
Dec 16 2007, 06:49 AM
GMC:er
Posts: 241
Joined: 7-October 07
From: Vancouver, Canada
Not much snow here on the Southern West Coast (except on the mountains), but I'm sure getting tired of all the freakin' rain!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net


Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Ctodd
Dec 16 2007, 06:54 AM
GMC:er
Posts: 493
Joined: 15-October 07
From: Pennsylvania
i havent seen the weather maps but we might be in the same storm system you are in, (im in western Pennsylvania

i was outa few hours ago, and it wasnt snowing, and now theres a fwe inches outside of some sort of icy hail,

(its definitely not snow, not soft enough)

anyway... yeah roads are terrible too

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net


Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!


--------------------
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Feb 5 2009, 03:41 AM) *
When you hear something that you really like, take guitar and kill the beast.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Vinicitur
Dec 16 2007, 07:35 AM
GMC:er
Posts: 148
Joined: 16-October 07
From: Quebec, Canada
For us in Quebec it should start on Sunday. Winter started early this year. We've had snow on the ground for at least 3 weeks now.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net


Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!


--------------------
IPB Image


There are 2 types of people in the world: consumers and creators. Which one are you?
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
VinceG
Dec 16 2007, 07:44 AM
GMC:er
Posts: 1.891
Joined: 7-December 06
Yep, its been snowing all day here in MI. Quite nice actually. Listening to some cold/hatred/atmospheric black metal suites the night of vinter and snow.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net


Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!


--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Paul Coutts
Dec 16 2007, 07:46 AM
GMC:er
Posts: 325
Joined: 7-October 07
From: Dubai (for now), from Scotland
ahhh....I'm completely winterless out here in the desert....
But we got the indoor Snow Park! SKI DUBAI! WHOO!
I'd probably say I'm the only person here who goes to a water park on Christmas Day to spend time with his brothers and sisters.....tongue.gif
Lol,.....i want snow so bad smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net


Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!


This post has been edited by Paul Coutts: Dec 16 2007, 07:47 AM


--------------------
Gear - Ibanez RG350EX, Ibanez RG220DX, ESP LTD MH250, Line 6 PODx3, Laney TF100, Ibanez SM7, Ibanez RG ?
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
VinceG
Dec 16 2007, 07:52 AM
GMC:er
Posts: 1.891
Joined: 7-December 06
Yea Winter is quite nice when your inside your house. It sucks when your driving. Theres about a 30% chance of your going to hit someone or someone is going to hit you. The other 40% chance of skidding down the road. Then 30% of making home safely w/o accidents. Its possible but you just have to wait for the trucks to salt the roads.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net


Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!


--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
johnymac
Dec 16 2007, 08:14 AM
GMC:er
Posts: 26
Joined: 3-December 07
From: billerica MA
i would imagine its the same winter in new england its suppose to start snowing for the second time in three days here in mass

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net


Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!


--------------------
my gear
Epiphone les Paul extreme, Marshall MG30DFX
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Dec 16 2007, 06:13 PM
Instructor
Posts: 25.396
Joined: 20-November 07
From: Belgrade, Serbia
Weather is changing rapidly on our planet. sad.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net


Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!


--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Dec 16 2007, 08:04 PM
GMC:er
Posts: 2.361
Joined: 27-April 07
From: London,ont
Its sorta upsetting to see.. but who knows what the changes will do eh ..maybe the change will be good..

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net


Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!


--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7




Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 




RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st March 2021 - 02:18 PM