Sound 'n' Vision
mattacuk
Dec 18 2007, 11:52 AM
Lets go fishing!
hello my dear friend Muris ! biggrin.gif

I was wondering if you could tell me how you record through your pandora AND have video like on your spectacular lessons? smile.gif

many thanks wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Dec 18 2007, 01:43 PM
Instructor
Hello Matt smile.gif

Once more congrats on Pandora wink.gif

This is how I do it.
I simply record Pandora straight on HD using E-MU audio card and Cubase SX3 sofware
while I record video at the same time with Cannon powershot digi cam.
Then I just mix MP3 and video in Sony Vegas and there you go. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 18 2007, 02:00 PM
Lets go fishing!
Ahh thankyou for takeing the time to explain this to me!! biggrin.gif I will try and do something similair with my Fuji camera !! smile.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Dec 18 2007, 02:03 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Dec 18 2007, 02:00 PM) *
Ahh thankyou for takeing the time to explain this to me!! biggrin.gif I will try and do something similair with my Fuji camera !! smile.gif

You're welcome Matt smile.gif

Let me know if you need anything else,
I left some Pandora settings somewhere here in my sub-board,
be sure to check that out too.

Take care smile.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

The Pianist

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 18 2007, 02:07 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Muris @ Dec 18 2007, 01:03 PM) *
You're welcome Matt smile.gif

Let me know if you need anything else,
I left some Pandora settings somewhere here in my sub-board,
be sure to check that out too.

Take care smile.gif

yes those settings would be great i will have a scout about for them! thank so much once again! cool.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Dec 18 2007, 02:10 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Dec 18 2007, 02:07 PM) *
yes those settings would be great i will have a scout about for them! thank so much once again! cool.gif

Settings are Here,
and guess what,it's for SRV lesson tone. wink.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

The Pianist

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 18 2007, 05:45 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Muris @ Dec 18 2007, 01:10 PM) *
Settings are Here,
and guess what,it's for SRV lesson tone. wink.gif

Woohooo! The SRV tone kicks rear wink.gif Do you use the US High Gain amp setting alot ?? I was wondering what settings you used on your Speed Burst lesson as I am practicing this real hard ! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Dec 18 2007, 05:49 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Dec 18 2007, 05:45 PM) *
Woohooo! The SRV tone kicks rear wink.gif Do you use the US High Gain amp setting alot ?? I was wondering what settings you used on your Speed Burst lesson as I am practicing this real hard ! biggrin.gif

Maybe,just maybe I used UK MDN amp few times,not sure was that in Speed Burst lesson tho.
Mostly it's US High Gain,I tweak gain and EQ a bit to get something else and that would be all. smile.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

The Pianist

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 18 2007, 05:51 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Muris @ Dec 18 2007, 04:49 PM) *
Maybe,just maybe I used UK MDN amp few times,not sure was that in Speed Burst lesson tho.
Mostly it's US High Gain,I tweak gain and EQ a bit to get something else and that would be all. smile.gif

Great, Im wondering if the US High Gain model is based on the Mesa !! When mine arrived I will try this amp setting first biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Dec 18 2007, 05:54 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Dec 18 2007, 05:51 PM) *
Great, Im wondering if the US High Gain model is based on the Mesa !! When mine arrived I will try this amp setting first biggrin.gif

Probably,US + High Gain = Mesa biggrin.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

The Pianist

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 18 2007, 06:02 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Muris @ Dec 18 2007, 04:54 PM) *
Probably,US + High Gain = Mesa biggrin.gif

When I win the lottery I will buy a real one and watch the neighbours complain ! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Dec 18 2007, 06:24 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Dec 18 2007, 06:02 PM) *
When I win the lottery I will buy a real one and watch the neighbours complain ! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Way to go laugh.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

The Pianist

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Dec 18 2007, 06:49 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Dec 18 2007, 12:02 PM) *

What neighbours? Surely you'll buy a new baronial mansion on 5000 acres of farmland ? You'll need a Knebworth sized stack to annoy the neighbours then smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Dec 18 2007, 06:53 PM
Instructor
Spot on Andrew,many cool things come along with winning the lottery biggrin.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

The Pianist

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 18 2007, 07:22 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Dec 18 2007, 05:49 PM) *
What neighbours? Surely you'll buy a new baronial mansion on 5000 acres of farmland ? You'll need a Knebworth sized stack to annoy the neighbours then smile.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Hey Mr Muris, Im sorry to ask another question but....

I was wondering how do you transfer recordings from the Pandora to your PC ? smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Dec 18 2007, 07:31 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Dec 18 2007, 07:22 PM) *
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Hey Mr Muris, Im sorry to ask another question but....

I was wondering how do you transfer recordings from the Pandora to your PC ? smile.gif

Will be glad to answer Matt but please don't call me Mr. Muris,feels like old guy laugh.gif

I use Klotz cable with 2 jack at one end(check out my review),
and then I plug it in 2 inputs of E-MU,
one slightly panned left and another to the right(60-70%).
Then I grad all that in Cubase. wink.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

The Pianist

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 18 2007, 08:25 PM
Lets go fishing!
Thats great it helps alot thankyou wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 10:45 AM