Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Withdrawal Symptoms Fromm My Guitar
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Bondy
Well Handed my guitar to the tech yesterday for a pro setup and this morning i don't know what to do with myself.I have been breathing that guitar for the past 3 months no computer games nothing now i have to wait till at least monday maybe even next sat ARHHHHHHHHHH sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif
FretDancer69
looks like some theory could come in handy in that situation wink.gif
Bondy
looks like some theory could come in handy in that situation

Oh man i hate theory but i should do some i suppose i don't really know where to start all looks like double dutch to me unsure.gif unsure.gif
FretDancer69
QUOTE (Bondy @ Dec 29 2007, 02:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh man i hate theory but i should do some i suppose i don't really know where to start all looks like double dutch to me unsure.gif unsure.gif

yeah i used to hate it too, well not hate it, but i tried avoiding it. I had the concept that getting near theory at that momment would ruin my entire desire of playing guitar, and i think its true, but now i love theory and try to read some stuff when i dont have the guitar around.

You might want to start here, its a good lesson, might get you more into the theory wink.gif smile.gif
mattacuk
Mine needs taking back to a guitar tech for some minor tweeks, I will be lost then unsure.gif
Tomy Jeon
I'm on holiday for 10 days and I couldn't bring my guitar dry.gif dry.gif dry.gif I don't know what to do...
FretDancer69
QUOTE (Tomy Jeon @ Dec 29 2007, 02:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm on holiday for 10 days and I couldn't bring my guitar dry.gif dry.gif dry.gif I don't know what to do...

Read 2nd post wink.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Learn that theory, and learn to write notes, maybe it will come in handy someday wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.