Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Introduce Yourself !
Lithuanian
I am very happy to join this here community smile.gif

My name is Lithuanian, I am from Lithuania (that pretty much explains my name). My friend, who lives next door to me, told me about this site. I decided to join mainly because of 2 reasons:

1. I was looking for a decent, mature, small guitarist community. U-G.com was a too big of a community with alot of kids in their for me smile.gif
2. I saw how good did my friend get after being a member of your site for one year smile.gif

I already took a look at the lessons you have and I was quite impressed at the amount of it compared to the amount of lessons and instructors GMC had a year ago. This site just keeps on growing and growing. Why shouldn't I join?

Im already considering buying myself a classical guitar after seeing how many classical peaces the instructors are teaching here smile.gif

I hope I have a great time here and I also hope I will be able to help others in need smile.gif Cheers
Saoirse O'Shea
Welcome to GMC smile.gif .
Cheers,
Tony
Stevie-Ray-Vaughn
Welcome to GMC smile.gif
mattacuk
Welcome ! biggrin.gif Im so glad you could join us wink.gif
Bogdan Radovic
Welcome to the GMC family man! Good to have you here! wink.gif cool.gif
Hisham Al-Sanea
welcome to GMC
botoxfox
Welcome
SEANCD2005
Welcom to GMC im sure you will get everything out of GMc you want
Pavel
Welcome and have fun here! smile.gif
Muris Varajic
Glad you joined,welcome to GMC smile.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Welcome to the GMC familu man. Keep rockin' smile.gif
Bondy
Hi there and welcome to GMC biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Chris Evans
QUOTE (Lithuanian @ Jan 5 2008, 08:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hope I have a great time here and I also hope I will be able to help others in need smile.gif Cheers

No need to hope, its guaranteed you`ll have a great time here, welcome smile.gif
Andrew Cockburn
Welcome!
Maximus
Welcome. You will be amazed at your improvement within weeks. Enjoy.
Tomy Jeon
Welcome! You'll be as good as your friend in days smile.gif
Dejan Farkas
Hello Lithuanian from Lithuania biggrin.gif

Welcome to GMC wink.gif

QUOTE (Lithuanian @ Jan 5 2008, 09:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Im already considering buying myself a classical guitar after seeing how many classical peaces the instructors are teaching here smile.gif

That's nice to hear smile.gif
Juan M. Valero
Welcome to GMC !!! nice to see you !!! wink.gif
Lithuanian
Thank you for the warm welcoming wink.gif I promise not to be a so called "leecher" and try to give this community something (reviews, attending contests, giving suggestions etc.) in exchange for the great lessons I have found here in these past couple of weeks smile.gif
Dejan Farkas
We are looking forward to it smile.gif
Lithuanian
Nice introduction forum spammin, Dejan biggrin.gif
Dejan Farkas
Wanna welcome you all, can't help myself biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.