Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rc7
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Ask an Instructor > More instructors > Pavel Denisjuk
ch00ch00man
pavel, i was just wondering if you heard anything new on the guitar you order. the winter namm has come and gone, and i haven,t heard anything. any new release dates?

boris
stratman33
yes, i was wondering the same thing.....i think he ordered it a long time ago, so he might have it..
Andrew Cockburn
If he had it we would never know - he would dissapear from GMC for weeks to play it, then we would find out after about a month when he came up for air laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
stratman33
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Jan 21 2008, 09:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If he had it we would never know - he would dissapear from GMC for weeks to play it, then we would find out after about a month when he came up for air laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

laugh.gif
The Uncreator
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Jan 21 2008, 06:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

minimum 2 months laugh.gif
Pavel
New release date is MAY! sad.gif sad.gif You will know when i get it - i will be spamming the forum with the pictures of the guitar in related and non-related topics biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
The Uncreator
And of course we will have some just INSANE COOL lessons too cool.gif
Pavel
Yep, and video review of my brand new axe! smile.gif cool.gif
ch00ch00man
QUOTE (Pavel @ Jan 22 2008, 03:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
New release date is MAY! sad.gif sad.gif You will know when i get it - i will be spamming the forum with the pictures of the guitar in related and non-related topics biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

how firm is that? who did you hear it from?

boris
Pavel
QUOTE (ch00ch00man @ Jan 22 2008, 05:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
how firm is that? who did you hear it from?

boris

From Rusty Cooley himself - on Outworld forum smile.gif
Andrew Cockburn
QUOTE (Pavel @ Jan 22 2008, 12:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
From Rusty Cooley himself - on Outworld forum smile.gif

I guess Rusty would know biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Pavel
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Jan 22 2008, 06:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I guess Rusty would know biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

It's also important for him to get those guitars in stores as fast as possible smile.gif It's his name under that guitar! smile.gif
Toni Suominen
QUOTE (Pavel @ Jan 22 2008, 01:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yep, and video review of my brand new axe! smile.gif cool.gif

Cool, I'm looking forward to it! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.