Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gustavo Guerra
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Bands and Guitarists
david80
blink.gif awesome

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=eK-w3BmNUZA

wink.gif ...........
Melvyn
I LOVE Symphony X, ive seen them live twice and Micheal Romeo is one of my favourite guitarist, even though he played Bassoon :|

This guys good, ive got to agree though.

I always assumed Crafter Guitars were rubbish guitars though :|
coffeeman
Gustavo guerra is awesome......and his has always a smile(I know its not a rock attitude) thats so nice , his is really enyoing it.
Marcus Lavendell
Cool! Great medley smile.gif
Pablo Vazquez
really Awesome!!!
Juan M. Valero
AWESOME !!!! I have seen some videos from this guy but this one is specially amazing !!!
FretDancer69
wow that was awesome... ohmy.gif
botoxfox
Muris Varajic
Great take on Sx,and really odd smiles all the time. biggrin.gif
The Uncreator
Gustavo Is Pwnage smile.gif

Awesome Vid.
Luc Hébert
Hey all, not sure if this was already brought up before since I've only recently joined -- but I thought it might be of interest to some who haven't seen this guy yet.

I really enjoy this guy's playing, very fluid.

As far as his original song "Na Veia" goes, I can't get enough of it. It demonstrates MANY different techniques -- including very advanced 8 finger tapping towards the end. happy.gif

Check it out!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y-qIqZ9LWsY
VinceG
Iris is also a great song that he did smile.gif
Toni Suominen
Gustavo is one of my favourite youtube guitarist! He is awesome! smile.gif
kyldeee
Yeah, he is awesome smile.gif His cover on Eric Johnson Manhattan is just Great smile.gif
blindwillie
I love the smiling. I love when people don't put on all the attributes that's expected when you are in to something smile.gif
Tuubsu
Oh my god! I mean, I enjoy playing the guitar but, This guy is having a laugh! laugh.gif Brilliant! excellent guitarist and it's really important to enjoy playing the guitar if you wanna be good smile.gif
kyldeee
If someday I am able to play that good, then I will never stop smiling, so I see where he's coming from with all the smiling biggrin.gif
blindwillie
QUOTE (kyldeee @ Feb 23 2008, 11:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If someday I am able to play that good, then I will never stop smiling, so I see where he's coming from with all the smiling biggrin.gif

Hahaha! You are so right biggrin.gif
Andrew Cockburn
QUOTE (blindwillie @ Feb 23 2008, 06:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hahaha! You are so right biggrin.gif

smile.gif Yes, hes an old favourite of mine too, we have threads on him every now and then, and I am reminded of how much I like his playing!
Duncan
Man that guy is awesome.
iainsteward
He is a really good guitarist, and his covers are always really well done..... but if any of you get a chance to check out his Far Beyond The Sun(the one with the red crafter...not his malmsteen strat) then the playing is not only superb but around the 3:15 mark he is playing some sick licks but doing this really funny thing with his eyes......its easy for him!! Let me grab the link so you guys can see what im talking about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBjaa0K3LUo

So down to earth, and humble.....yet enjoys every minute of what he is doing!!

Bravo Gustavo tongue.gif

~ Iain!!
Juan M. Valero
yeah, this last video is great !!! well I prefer YM version, but this one is really amazing !!!
Danilo Capezzuto
He's always smiling!! laugh.gif laugh.gif
Danilo Capezzuto
QUOTE (Juan M. Valero @ Mar 4 2008, 11:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeah, this last video is great !!! well I prefer YM version, but this one is really amazing !!!

Of course...Yngwie is the One! But Gustavo's playing is just superb, very Malmsteen!
Ian Bushell
Gustavo is awesome!!!! Looks so happy playing all the time i think it's great.
Still think Muris should have won;)
kyldeee
QUOTE (Ian Bushell @ Aug 9 2008, 09:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Gustavo is awesome!!!! Looks so happy playing all the time i think it's great.
Still think Muris should have won;)

True True wink.gif
Siggum
Im not a fan of he's playing, but certainly nobody can deny he's skill and natural approach to the guitar
botoxfox
I still think his smiling makes him look retarded.
audiopaal
That was cool smile.gif

Thanks for sharing!
Gus
Some of us brazilians smile all the time. biggrin.gif It´s not because life isn´t hard. In Brazil life can be tougher than most countries. But life is also too short to spend time unhappy.

I guess pretty much Gustavo Guerra represents that. He just loves what he´s doing. So chances are that other people will like it as well!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.