Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Greeting From The Land Of Ice And Snow (canada)
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Introduce Yourself !
Iron King
Hey guys,

As you can probably guess I'm new here
I was browsing Ultimate_Guitar when I stumbled upon Kris' Kirk Hammett video... it ended up being exactly the type of video I needed to motivate me into overdrive.

After visiting this site and looking at some videos, I was blown away by the quality of all the instructors on this site and quickly signed up.

I'm glad I did! I have never seen such a welcoming and friendly community as this one

I consider myself an intermediate player that is kind of lost when it comes to good practicing techniques. I've been in a couple of bands in Montreal but I always felt bad limiting the songs because I lacked skill and inspiration, so I look forward to going through all the interesting lessons that you guys have made

Right now my ultimate goal is to get good enough to teach at this site and give new guitarists the proper lessons and words of encouragement that I never got

thanks guys!
botoxfox
Welcome
DeepRoots
Welcome! Its the best community on the web for sure!
MickeM
Welcome! This for sure is a great place for inspiration.
OrganisedConfusion
Welcome to GMC mate
coffeeman
Welcome dude!
Dejan Farkas
Welcome to GMC smile.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
hello!! Welcome to GMC!
Muris Varajic
Have fun at GMC,welcome! wink.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Welcome aboard! smile.gif
Bogdan Radovic
Welcome to GMC man ! Glad to have you here! wink.gif
kyldeee
Welcome to GMC smile.gif
Bulletproof
Welcome man,

and it's the land of Milk and Honey....don't you forget that. But ya...we also have lots of snow and ice. Any tips on how to Parallel park a dog sled??

Cheers.
Hisham Al-Sanea
welcome to GMC man
Jerry Arcidiacono
Welcome to GMC!
Pavel
Welcome! Have fun and practice hard smile.gif
David Wallimann
Welcome!
Glad you made your way to GMC!

QUOTE (Iron King @ Feb 4 2008, 08:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey guys,

As you can probably guess I'm new here
I was browsing Ultimate_Guitar when I stumbled upon Kris' Kirk Hammett video... it ended up being exactly the type of video I needed to motivate me into overdrive.

After visiting this site and looking at some videos, I was blown away by the quality of all the instructors on this site and quickly signed up.

I'm glad I did! I have never seen such a welcoming and friendly community as this one

I consider myself an intermediate player that is kind of lost when it comes to good practicing techniques. I've been in a couple of bands in Montreal but I always felt bad limiting the songs because I lacked skill and inspiration, so I look forward to going through all the interesting lessons that you guys have made

Right now my ultimate goal is to get good enough to teach at this site and give new guitarists the proper lessons and words of encouragement that I never got

thanks guys!

Juan M. Valero
Welcome to GMC !! hehe, few minutes ago I have answered one of your topics, excuse me, I should said hello before wink.gif
mattacuk
Welcome my friend! I have no doubt you will learn all the skills you need here. Good luck and just ask any questions you may have wink.gif

Matt smile.gif
visi0n
smile.gif Welcome m8, i hope you enjoy your staying here .. you will do .. i know for sure smile.gif such a great community ..
Nemanja Filipovic
welcome to GMC smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.