Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Introduce Yourself !
Sami
Hey everybody! i am a 16 year old guitarist that was born in england and moved to new york at the age of 3. i have been playing since may 26th which is when i got my first guitar. I am practically self taught except for some of the programs i have attended. i have always loved music, due to going through musical therapy as a child(not a personal story ask and ill tell, just don't think it fits here haha) and recently i decided to start playing. I want to be a musician and want to to go college for music but fear that my inexperience will hinder that opportunity, but i put my all into it. If anyone here went to college for music PLEASE i would love to talk to you about it. i also want to know what i should pratice, right now all i really pratice is chords, and differnt scale runs, all to a metronome to improve my timing, but i would like to know what else to work on. i joined this site because i love the lessons and the teachers are great, i have learned so much here. i probibly have a million more questions to ask you guys, but please ask about me, cause i love to answer questions,
--Sami
(P.S. i am into all kinds of music, but listen to metal alotttt)
SEANCD2005
Hello welcome to gmc
coffeeman
Welcome Sami!
Tuubsu
Welcome Sami! You won't regret joining here! wink.gif
Chris Evans
Hi Sami, welcome to GMC smile.gif
Hisham Al-Sanea
welcome Sami to the site
Pavel
Welcome m8! Have fun around here!

I think there are only a couple of people around GMC who actually went through music college but i hope someone will contact you about that smile.gif

Rock on!
DeepRoots
Hey man! Lots of metal lessons here- try using the search feature for "metal" wink.gif

Have fun hope to see you round the forum smile.gif
Bogdan Radovic
So great to have you here Sami ! Welcome to GMC and have a lot of fun here ! smile.gif
Juan M. Valero
Hello !!! welcome to GMC !!! wink.gif
mattacuk
Welcome my friend, great to have you join us !! biggrin.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Welcome aboard man! smile.gif
botoxfox
Welcome
Gabriel Leopardi
Hello Sami! Welcome to GMC!
Trond Vold
Welcome to GMC smile.gif
Jerry Arcidiacono
Welcome Sami smile.gif
audiopaal
Welcome to GMC smile.gif

Hope you'll like it here, it's a great place smile.gif
kyldeee
Welcome to GMC smile.gif
Muris Varajic
Have fun and welcome! smile.gif
Capt.Z
Hey Im new too! I already love it here, and i bet u will too.
Im 13, i just started playing guitar a couple months ago.
Sami
Ahhh its crazy to have a my idols on this site and everyone else respond so kindly, i actually joined a couple of months ago and never got to introducing myself, thanks all of you for such a warm welcome.
Dejan Farkas
Welcome to GMC smile.gif
Toni Suominen
Welcome mate! smile.gif
Danilo Capezzuto
I'm an English man in New York...welcome Sami.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.