Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Marshall Jmp-1
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Wiki and Reviews > Gear Reviews
Trond Vold
Wiki link
Ivan Milenkovic
Wow, nice piece of gear and a nice review Trond. Thanks for sharing. I love the Marshall dirty sound! smile.gif
Trond Vold
Thanks smile.gif

Yea, there's nothing like a dirty Marshall tone smile.gif
Muris Varajic
Cool review Trond,thanks!! smile.gif
visi0n
Thanks for the review, i really like Marshall's, they have really a good sound !!
Ivan Milenkovic
Idea just occured my mind.... maybe you could post some preset samples if you have the time? Thanks! smile.gif
Trond Vold
QUOTE (Milenkovic Ivan @ Feb 22 2008, 12:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Idea just occured my mind.... maybe you could post some preset samples if you have the time? Thanks! smile.gif

Good idea smile.gif I'll get some up tonight
Toni Suominen
Very cool review, thanks Trond! Can't wait for those samples! smile.gif
botoxfox
Nice review man.
Juan M. Valero
Yeah, I had this Preamp and I may say that it works really good !!! I love this sound, but sometimes I need a bit more distortion tongue.gif
In should give it a 8/10, and I agree with that Trond except Reliability, because I had some problems with it sad.gif but I supose it would be because I bought it by 2nd hand... and I paid a really good price: less than 350€!!! biggrin.gif
Trond Vold
Sorry.. got a bit preoccupied with some stuff.. i'll get some samples up shortly smile.gif
audiopaal
Nice review smile.gif
I like this one, very good sound!
Bogdan Radovic
Thanks for review ! Thats an interesting piece of equipment there! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.